Water!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  penguin 9 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• I drink a lot of water on my fast days. I have been finding that on my non fast days I’m very very thirsty. Im drinking a lot of water on these days too now. Anyone out there know why this is happening? I know it’s a good thing for me but I’m intrigued as to why and does anyone else find the same
    I’m only on my second week. Lost 4lbs in first

While I’m not sure exactly how much water we consume in our food,I do know that many fruits and vegetables are at least 90% water. So if you are reducing food consumption you are also reducing water intake.

Sometimes drinking water alone is boring. Infused water is a great way to add taste to your water. I love drinking water with infused fruits like lemon, orange, lime, berries and watermelon.

Id say that as your reducing your food intake your reducing your water intake, so its your body’s way of saying drink drink drink!

Good luck 🙂

Your right Water is essential to good health for all ever

a glass of fresh cold water fills in any ‘hunger pangs’and reminds me that I don’t need to eat to satisfy!also helps the time go by and something to do when taking a break

There is a lot of water in the food we eat, so our fluid intake will be down. Also Simcoeluv told me that the process of losing the fat uses about four ounces of water for every ounce of fat , so presumably we are replacing that fluid loss.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.