Water Long-term

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stef. 9 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’m embarking on a long term water fast for my health. Is there anyone that would like to join me?

6 months ago I went 4 weeks on just water. I lost 40 pounds and looked and felt great, but the whole time I kept thinking about how much I wanted to go back to eat junk food, so after the fast I ate worse than before and gained it all back. Now I’m doing it again, but with the intent to make a permanent lifestyle change to live healthy afterward.

Is this something you would want to buddy up for?

I am interested in the benefits of water fasts, but not for weight loss.

What medical help did you get before and during the loss, and what was your daily schedule?

Are you sure this is the right way to losing weight? Are you under medical care while embarking on this cruel journey?

Personally, I am not surprised that you kep on dreaming about junk food and that it did not last. I am not sure how helpful a 4 week long water fast is in changing one’s habits.

I have reached my goal weight a couple of months back and I am maintaining it nicely. I did not rush it but I took my time to make slowly changes to my lifestyle and so far I am happy to say that I am able to live this new life style.

Best of luck
    Stef.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.