WANTED A FASTING PARTNER!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Fastizfun 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hey wanting a Fasting partner! starting tommorrow. Add me on kik Gatedcommunitybeauty

Fasting is like dying. You do it on your own IMHO.

That’s a pretty harsh way to put it!

To me, fasting is like the weekend. It comes and it goes. It fits a pattern. You do it, then you’re done until next week. And you feel refreshed by it and ready to go again while you get healthier and leaner.

It does take a certain amount of determination and will power at the beginning. I get that and I think that’s what Mark Mywordz (great screen name!) is reflecting. But that gets easier and easier as it becomes a pattern and there are just tons of people here going through the same thing and willing to lend their support and enthusiasm.

Have a go at it, Fastizfun! Give it a month and then assess how you feel. I’m betting you’ll really feel a real difference. I did. Right from the beginning and that’s why I wanted to continue on for a year and intend to for the next year. (Hint: I started out with about 80 pounds to lose. …and I’m well on my way!)

If you post here, we can stay in contact to give support

have you started your fast? and would you like to kik ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.