vegan/vegetarian recipies

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  _deleted account 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all. Ive just signed up today, like 5mins ago, so I was wondering if anyone had some nice recipes for 500 cal day meal plans. Also Im yet to start my 5:2 so I was wondering if people found it better to eat just a 500 cal dinner or to break it up over the day? Thanks in advance.

Welcome newyou5.2.

I have been on 5.2 since September this year. I started off needing reassurance over the fast day with the meals at the same time. Over the weeks I gained more confidence and I now find keeping busy, drinking green tea and lots of water until I feel hungry. Usually once I start eating I want to keep going. I am a vegetarian and I eat Homemade soup ( from freezer)around 12noon, then at 4pm I eat (tofu) Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese.It is quick and very yummy!Or I eat stirfry veg(lots broccoli) and satay tofu.I havent had any quorn meals yet.

I don’t shop for food on fast days. Everything is either from the freezer or quick to cook!

I try for 400 calories. But if I go over no problem!

I have lost 5kg in 7 weeks and heaps all over. This is my new way of life. There are so many other benefits that I didn’t know about that I wished I had started sooner.

If you need me to write any recipes up let me know. Enjoy the journey! VM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.