Vegan

This topic contains -1 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GracieMae 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello. My name is Shelley and I’m about to start my fasting journey. I would like to know if there are any other vegans out there and if so any foodie/recipe tips would be much appreciated.

Hi Shelley,

I’ve been keeping an eye on your post and hope to see vegan people joining your thread.

I’m not vegan but my younger daughter is, so have discovered many vegan recipes that may be useful to you.

What is your goal?

About me: Live in Wellington New Zealand, 54 yr old, 165cm, currently weighing 70.6kg, aiming for 65kg (heavier end of healthy BMI). Started 5:2 in Dec 2017 at 77kg, achieved 65kg in June 2018 but fallen off the wagon since. So this is my second time round.

Hi Shelley,

I’m also not vegan but vegetarian with vegan children. I do find a lot of what I cook seems to be vegan anyway.

I also like Phoenix live in New Zealand. I lost 17 kilos four years ago doing this but life stuff happened and I have regained about five. I just started again two weeks ago.

My go to off the top of my head would be dahl, my comfort food and calorie wise fits well on this.

I would say eat loads of vegetables and simple cooking up of beans, onions and tomatoes might be a good way to start too.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Hope it goes well.

Dianna

@sn72 Hi Shelley, I’m vegan and have just started 5:2 – I may not be the best person for foodie inspiration though as my fast days so far have mainly just been enormous salads! Hope it’s going well for you – how have you found your first month?

Grace x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.