USA Fasters? Back to School Challenge

This topic contains 1 reply, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  2life6 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hello all USA fasters!

I thought this might be a nice place for us to talk about our fasting successes and challenges. School starts up soon for our country, so I thought this could be a fun way to start fresh for some of us.

Anyone else want to lose a few pounds to end the summer?? I want to lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving. Anyone else have goals they want to share??

The hardest time of day for me is mid-afternoon. I feel tired, hungry and cranky. Does anyone have advice to get me through this?? Some of my fasting tricks are sipping on chicken broth, drinking tea and electrolyte water.

Good luck to everyone! We will feel fantastic by turkey day :). I’m planning on Monday and Thursday fasts (500 calorie days). Anyone else in?? Or want to share their fasting stories here??

Hi Tennismom and welcome:

Many people find that eating one high fat/protein meal in the evening on their diet days works best.

Here is some information on 5:2 that might help (including stories): https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hi Tennismom,

I would love to join your challenge. I am just starting the 5:2 WOE and it would be nice to have someone going through it with me.

My eldest daughter just left for college and I am so sad and homesick for her. Instead of eating my way through the fridge hopefully I will get healthier while she is away.

Afternoons are definitely the hardest. I don’t have any tricks yet that work for me. (I overate my first fast day). I am going to try your chicken broth tip tomorrow. Maybe it will help 🙂

Hi there! Brand new today from mid-Michigan Nothing has helped me lose this weight… and as I get older it just keeps getting harder. I am hoping this gets me down so that I can feel like myself again and be more active. The doctor would like to see me 30 lbs lighter, my goal is that by Valentines Day. Short term, 15 before Christmas. Hope that is doable.

Hello! I’m new here and I just heard about the 5:2 diet. I want to learn more about the successes and challenges. I usually just do daily intermittent fasting (most of the time), where I stop eating a few hours before bedtime and wait a few hours after waking to eat.

I’m looking to lose about 5-10 pounds.

I wish everyone luck!

Hello friends!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.