UK Mommies- Let's shed the baby bumps!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
UK Mommies- Let's shed the baby bumps!

This topic contains 165 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Zopf 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 151 through 166 (of 166 total)

• Hi everyone!

13st 1lb! Edging slowly down! Haven’t seen 12 on the scales since my early 20s so that will be great. Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be able to write it on here and you will be able to write 11 stone something Laura!

Hope you have all had a good week.

X

Well done a lb loss is still great. They add up if you can keep doing it 🙂

Weigh in Friday.
    12 stone exactly so 2 lbs off since I weighed after holiday. Really pleased. Hopefully bck in 11’s next week. Must stay focused!

How’s everyone else done?

Friday weigh in.

No change this week for me. Still 12 stone. Ive been quite strict so was expecting a loss. Maybe didn’t eat enough!

How has everyone else done?

Laura, no change is the second best outcome. 🙂
    Maybe it’s a plateau?

I end my week at 94.0 kilos, on April 16th I weighed 94.9, the following day 94.4, so it’s not a mega-loss but it’s okay.
    I didn’t take the second fast day totally seriously, for some reason I ate granola yesterday evening in addition to the 500 “legit” calories. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

Hope you are all doing well – have a great weekend!

Well done Austrian on your loss! I am the same as you Laura- 13st 1lb so no change. That is because I did one fast day, and one day of about 1000 cal. My excuse is we are in the middle of moving house and have been stripping wallpaper in the evening after work plus the packing. And looking after my daughter of course! Felt like too much to fast on top of that lot. Next week I will be able to write 13, or even 12 13…. fingers crossed!
    X

Hi ladies,

I hope you don’t mind me tagging along..
    I’m Sue.
    I have 2 teenagers and an 8 month old..
    This week I made the decision to commence the 5:2 ‘lifestyle’..

Although I am yet to weigh in, I am feeling quite good..

My starting weight is: 85kgs
    Goal weight: 60-65kgs..
    Decided to take each day as it comes.. 😊

I look forward to the journey ahead..

Hi all, no weight loss for me. But my clothes seem a little loose.. started jm 30d shred this week.. my son is teething n having fever so couldn’t fast this week as he dint eat anything except milk.. mommies when did yu see a difference on the scales?? I wish to see atleast scales moving..

hi susie, welcome to the group. my son is also 8th months old..good luck..

No change this week. Hope you’re all well. Xx

Hello everyone.. glad to say I lost 3kgs.. weighing 94.6kg now.. don’t know how but I think since my son is being irritated n fussy. I ve been paying extra attention n carrying him around most of time.. couldn’t find time to workout. . but did manage 1 hr walk daily..

how’s everyone else doing??

Hi everyone- Hi Suzie, the good thing I think is that at least it’s only 1 day of restriction to manage at a time which makes it a bit easier.. sorry I haven’t been on for a couple of weeks but I dropped my phone down the loo and then we have had dodgy internet connection in the new house. I got on the scales yesterday and got a reading of 12st 13lbs- below 13 finally! Not bad what with the stress of moving. Got a couple of weeks before holiday in France so hopefully can shift a couple more. Well done Crazy trying that is a massive loss! How is your son now crazy trying, was it a phase or is he still fussy?
    Hope everyone is getting on ok with their progress. X

Hey sophie.. thanks for asking.. hope things settle down a bit with ya.. my son’s much better.. he’s teething.. so was having fever n diarrhoea as well.. I went to the doc and he gave me some pain killers for my son.. He’s doing good now..

Hi ladies. I want to apologise you all for not updating the thread each week and missing a few weigh ins.

Ive been on a plateau for a while now stuck around the 12 stone mark. As this was my pre pregnancy weight (I’ve lost the 3stone I put on).

However I’ve had a break from 5:2 and just eaten low cal most days and only up to my bmr. I was thinking I needed to do something different so going back on fast is a shock again as I’ve been doing it for over a year now.

It might not work for everyone but it has for me. I weighed in this morning at 11 stone 11. The biggest loss I’ve had in months.
    Planning to have another week then get back on 5:2. Hope you’re all well and welcome to new ladies.
    Laura xx

Weigh in day.

11 stone 13 so not great 2 lbs on. Had a takeaway midweek which didn’t help!

Hope you’ve had a successful week.

I’m going to France for two weeks on Thursday so will see what the French diet does for the waistline! Xx

Laura

Hi Laura and everyone here,

Great loss last week Laura and you have inspired me to get back on it! No need to apologise- I’ve been v slack.I feel a kind of relief to come on here and see that perhaps I’m not the only one who has lost momentum- not too many recent posts from everyone.

I was doing really well and felt trim, healthy and that my clothes were fitting well before the holiday to France. I weighed myself on scales there and they read 12,10 at the start of the week! Which seemed to give me even more of a free card to go crazy! I’ve done 1 day a week since I have been back, and otherwise yo yoed between restraint and excess- & not fasted with any real enthusiasm. And my scales are broken- I think I’m hovering above 13st at the mo and don’t want to go shooting back up again so need to take back the reigns. Currently on my period and have had pizza x 2 in 2 days plus so feeling the bloat! I’m gonna have a peruse through the website again for a bit more enthusiasm, get some new scales tomorrow, and then get back into it.

Hopefully can now start up again and get down to 12- that would be great.

Would be good to hear how others are doing- maybe you are out there and stalling like me!

Sophie
    X

Hi everyone. Would you mind if I join? It seems like a really friendly group and I could do with some motivation! My name’s Emily. I’ve got a 20month old and a 3 month old and I’m trying to lose 3 stone. I started the diet 3 weeks ago and I’ve lost 5lb so far. Not too bad considering I am terrible at non fast days!
    Starting weight 12 stone 11lbs
    Current weight 12 stone 6lbs

Emily xx

Hi ladies. I’d love to join as well. I’m Judy, I have two boys age 3.5 and 1.5. I started the 5:2 with my partner last year and managed to reach my pre-pregnancy weight but then we stopped around Christmas and neither of us found the motivation to take it up again. But then 3 weeks ago I started again on my own which surprisingly I found a lot easier. Maybe because I’m back to work and I tend to fast when I’m at work, I find it quite difficult when I have the kids all day. How do you find fasting with little ones?
    I started with 65kg last year (sorry, I still can’t get my head around st and lbs) and went from 60.7kg when I started again down to 58.6kg this morning. I’m hoping to reach nearer 55kg, a weight I’ve been dreaming about since my early 20’s 😊

After nearly 6 month break I found it’s not worth worrying too much if you’re struggling for a while or taking a break. You’ll get the motivation back in your own time and then you just pick it up where you left off. I’m more relaxed now, I tend to guess the calories rather than stand over my dinner with a calculator and if I give in on a bad day it’s fine.

Judy xx

Viewing 16 posts - 151 through 166 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply.