Trying the diet when already slim

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sivasankar 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi

i just read about the fast diet, im female, 20 years old, 5 ft 6 and 142lb and a dress size of 10-12 so not overweight, but i would like to lose about half a stone, would the fast diet work even though i am already slim?

Thanks for any info

Hi there. I’m 25, 5ft3 and was around 136 before I started so technically I’m not overweight either but I’ve gained about 15 pounds since entering college that just won’t go away so I gave it a shot. Today is the end of my first week and I’ve lost 3 and a half pounds so I do think it’s possible it will work for you too 🙂

@lmg, please try 5:2 and switch to 6:1 once you reach your goal. Apart from weight loss, according to Dr Michael and researchers there are lot of health benefits. There were other postings on this topic and you will be able to search the forum.

@lexie, glad you started IF and lost 3.5 pounds in a week. Since weight fluctuates a lot in the beginning you will see the weight loss slows down and settles around a pound per week, which is ok. Keep sharing your progress. All the best.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.