Totally newbie starting the 5-2 diet.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
Totally newbie starting the 5-2 diet.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all, I was listening to the ABC radio this morning, I live in QLD Australia , Dr Michael Mosley was describing his diet books. My sister in the UK raved about the 5-2 diet last year but I really didn’t take much notice.
    I am now. I have to loose weight due to health reasons and after listening to Dr Mosley I have decide that this diet seems to be the one for me. Over the years I have tried many diets with little or no success as I found that as soon as I stopped the diet the weight came back on. This 5-2 diet seems to be a good way of lifestyle so I am going to really give it a go. I bought the book this morning and I dare say it will take me a couple of days to study it but as per usual I shall need help and encouragement from others. Is this the way to go about getting help? Hope I hear from a few people with maybe some hints and tips to keep focused.
    Charlotterose25.

Hi Charlotte and welcome:

This thread will explain 5:2 and show you how to be successful with it: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.