total fasting and inr levels

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  winterl 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• i have aps on warfarin and plavix alsong with several other med including 5 for hyperte sion
    my inr levels are unstable at best, this past year they flucate widly.4
    went to er on sat for my ear had been bleeding for over 16 hours even with constant pressure and ice. the spare minute to change bandages resulted in freely flowing blood that covered my neck, chest, shoulders. the scratch was the size of a pencil tip. hospital use silver nitrate to cease bleeding
    followed with my hemitologist and had labs today. in er it was 5.5 my therapitic level is 2.4 to 2.74
    today, without taking blood thinners for 3 days, it was 5.9
    i have not eaten anything since friday night when i took my daughter out to dinner. she drove, i am in a wheelchair.
    my question is does total fasting, just drinking a bit effect the way inr levels react?
    i am not on any type of diet, just not eating, my body wishes for chinese from a paticular place and will not allow anything to enter my body otherwise.
    it is just my daughter and i now, my husband of 34 years died unexpectaly this past june. she has been busy with a sewing project working after her work and on days off. she does make time for my dr appts and labs,
    still not in mood to eat, is this a problem?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.