Today is the day!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi, my name is Ann and I’m new to the forum. I’ve been a member of the FB group for quite a while but have not seriously got down to business. I’m off on hollibobs in two weeks to Borneo, it’s on my bucket list and I vowed I wouldn’t be this size, but I am. I could wait and start after my holiday but this is what I do every week so I can’t wait another day so today it is! I’ve had a problem all my adult life with binges, sometimes a binge will last days even weeks and this is how I find myself at age 55, 196lbs and only 5’1″. I’m always starting some diet or other, I have a whole bookcase full of nutrition books, I could take a degree in the subject but I put nothing into practice. I’ve done every diet going and the madness has to stop. I’m always after a short term fix and I know I need to change my outlook on this. I’m reading all your amazing success stories and helpful tips, it’s so inspiring. Here we go….

Hi Ann, binge eating has very little to do with nutrition. I think there are a few threads on here specifically set up that discuss binging. I cant profess to now much at all about the psychology of what is happening. To give yourself some sort of positive chance go to the cupboard and fridge gather all the treat foods up and bin them. If you can do that your ready to start your journey. Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.