The Start

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  robbieduckie 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello from NZ – have just finished the book and am geared up to start my first fast day tomorrow – am a pre-diabetic 58 (a young 58) who loves her wine and 20 kg over-weight – feel very encouraged by the book and others I have talked to – have a friend in the medical profession and she and all her dept are on the 5:2 programme with good results – am hoping that this is going to be The Way! Roll on a new me!

Tuesday and Thursday will be my fast days – would love to chat to some one who has the same days and is in the Southern Hemisphere!

Good Luck Robbie

welcome Robbie

good luck on your journey!

Thank you Symba7 and Angie.

Day one went well – lots of water quelled those pangs, tho after dinner was the hardest. I also managed a fast and hard 45 min walk up and around One Tree Hill – yes am an Aucklander!

Funnily enough yesterday seemed harder – lots of hunger pangs – I ate normally – healthily- and I didn’t overheat – presume it’s my stomach getting used to being a bit emptier. I also watched Michael Mosley’s video – very inspirational.

Feel well prepared for day two today.

Thank you for your support – would love to hear your stories.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.