Thanks for research and book. MS inactivity after lifetime of dieting failures

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Thanks for research and book. MS inactivity after lifetime of dieting failures

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• …brought me here once I saw your BBC program on the topic here in the US on BBC-America.  I was so excited I shared the program with friends and family via my DVR.  Bought the book for additional details and info then started my first Fast Day yesterday.

I’m already pretty well educated re nutrition and eating healthy but long term dieting always gave way to emotional eating for me.  After I was diagnosed with MS in 1995 things got worse as my activity level got worse.

I feel this plan is something I can actually do and stay with for the rest of my life.  I’m sure there may be tougher times but my first Fast Day went very well with a fruit and cereral breakfast plus big salad and chicken breast meat for dinner along with plenty of water and teas.

Today I feel quite good and proud of myself.  Don’t want to be cocky but experiencing how easy it was to do knowing today would be a full food day has me quite encouraged about this.  I won’t count on it but I’m secretly hoping there may be some small effect on my MS fatigue as well.

Thanks again for sharing this information.  No one needs this more than we Fatties in the USA!

I’ll check in and update from time to time.

Whovian PJ

Whovian

u may call me usa

i know it has been more than 4 months

this forum is growing superfast

very curious 2 know if ur ms has improved & how this FDL

(fastdayliestyle) is improving on ur emotional eating

keep us posted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.