THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  monkeyslim 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I am 5ft 1 and weighed 8 stone when I married my Husband. I put on 3stone and weighed 11st 7 up until feb this year.

Most diets I have struggled with as I have felt restricted, then I read up about this and it just clicked!

The weight has dropped off me and I’m now 9st 12! I could lose some more if I choose to but the 5:2 seems to have sculpted my body in a way that makes me feel really confident and I’m back in my size 12’s ( not 18’s anymore) I feel healthy and happy and this diet is something i will always use. I don’t have set fasting days as some days I will wake up hungry, and dor me, if that happens, a fasting day is a none starter, so I’ll fast the next day. I love feeling completely in control and I can’t say enough about this diet/way of life.

I just wanted to say thank you and I hope there are lots of other people enjoying it as much as I am.

Rach x

I hear you sister! 😀

Well happy with being slimmer than I have been for my entire adult life. It’s rather expensive when you haven’t got any old ‘thin clothes’ to go back into though. The charity shops are doing very well out of my lifestyle-change at the moment 😉

Rachie B tahst brilliant yours are the stories I love! Welldone you you must be well chuffed?!

Tracy J I hear you too Im a charity shop regular at the mo, seeing what next size down I can get in too. Its expensive but worth your worth it 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.