Taking anti-inflamatories 3 times a day

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Medical conditions and fasting
Taking anti-inflamatories 3 times a day

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  davidrob 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi, I’m giving the diet a go and finding it ok.

My biggest frustration is that I’m having to eat an apple at lunchtime so I can take my anti-inflams at lunch time. It’s annoying because I feel I’m not getting a full 12 hour fast in the day.

I have ankylosing spondalitus.

Anyone else come across this issue of having to take medication which requires food?

Hi chubster (your words not mine!)and Welcome to the fast diet forum

I don’t have personal experience of this issue but if you are just having an apple to accompany the tablet; I wouldn’t have thought it was going to make a whole lot of difference to your weight loss. It’s not like you are having a steak; it must be about one of the lowest calorie foods you could eat.
    Yes, it’s great if you can go totally without food for a long period but again, it’s just an apple man. It won’t take much to digest.

Best of British to you

If you read the book Mimi ate 3 small snacks during her fasting days and still had a great result.
    The point is two days each week you are giving your liver and pancreas time to catch up with 21st century eating ways, to repair damaged cells and rid the body of unwanted cells. Our ‘normal’ foods these days overwhelms our bodies and our organs to prevent them working properly.
    If you are taking your anti inflams at 8am, 2pm and 8pm you can get a 12 hour fast in too 🙂 Don’t stress.

my understandint is that dont havw to eat nothing on your fasting day-just a little-which can be done with pain killers/anti flams but with “ankylosing spondalitus” you a hero mate that you can manage and diet!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.