Taking ages to lose weight

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Taking ages to lose weight

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kitten1 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Slow progress for me I started 13th jan at 56.6kg and now down to around 55.4 this varies though as sometimes I’m as low as 54.6 after a fast day but go over this on non fast days.
    My goal is to get to 47kg by July for my wedding.
    I’m 4ft 10, finding it hard going seeing my weight yoyo

Keep it up you will get there. I think it is harder to lose weight when you are slimmer. It takes longer. Just keep tho king of how lovely you will look on your wedding day

Yes, keep going. I think one of the worst things you can do and I’m guilty of this is to keep getting on the scales. Its so depressing when the figure doesn’t move or worse, goes up. Its so tempting just to keep getting on them but try not to weigh yourself so much, as body water etc fluctuates so much. Good luck!

i am a yo you weigher too. Every time i see scales…even in shops i just want to check! Oh dear. I have not lost a kg in the last month but my cm on my body have all gone down 1-2cm so i am concentrating on that. I agree with Jude that if you keep jumping on scales it just puts alot of pressure on you and doesnt really indicate what is happening in the body overall. Kitten for you height what is the recommended weight? I thought under 50kg for an adult was considered unhealthy??? Not sure your dr would be a good person to check this 🙂 Hope your wedding goes well.It takes time.

Hiya Evelyn,
    I’m 4″ 10 too and today is my first fast day ( I did start before Xmas and lost 5lb but fell off the wagon since).

I’d be very interested to see if we loose at a similar rate due to our petite frames 🙂

Are you doing exercise too? What days are you fasting?

B

Well I have some excellent news to report I have lost half a stone!

I also found doing a 10k run on a fast day help me shed weight overnight too, but it was so difficult to run on empty

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.