Surprise! I'm a little lighter…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Surprise! I'm a little lighter…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kilda 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone, I just wanted to send a shout out to this program! I’ve been doing the 5:2 method of eating for four weeks in order to lose weight. Initially, I was discouraged because I had only lost one pound in two weeks. However, I weighed in today officially and after four weeks, I’ve lost seven pounds total! Hurray! I just wanted to tell someone because I’m not advertising my weight loss goals to my friends and family (other than my husband)so I don’t really have an avenue to share my success. I don’t really feel much difference in how my clothes fit or anything major yet, but I’m hoping that’ll come with time. Thanks for sharing in my joy and I wish you all success towards your goals also!

Well done Klous!
    It’s really weird how our weight doesn’t decline in a smooth predictable way in line with our consistent efforts – obviously lots of other things going on at the same time.
    I weigh myself weekly after my second fast day and my daughter thinks that’s far too frequent – she weighs monthly.
    We’re all different!
    Keep up the good work and your friends will soon be commenting on your changed shape and asking your secret. Then you can really boast.
    Nicky

congratulations on your loss!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.