Sugar Cravings

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jellybean75 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone! I have a very sweet tooth. I manage on fast days but worry I’m eating too much sweet stuff on non-fasting days! Any tips for sugar cravings? Thanks!

Willpower is the only answer. If you are used to eating a lot of sugar laden food it’ll be hard but if you want to rid yourself of such cravings you’ll need to be prepared to feel out of sorts for a while until your body accepts that from now on it is going to get less sugar.

The best way forward is probably to do what we do on fast days when we want to eat something, have a drink and find something to do until the craving passes. It might help to remind yourself just how bad excessive sugar is for you.

It will become easier, I have found that I want sweet things much less often and when I do have them I choose carefully and savour every morsel.

Thanks Amazon I’m going to perservere. Lots of pluses to reducing sugar intake! Including getting my cholesterol down

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.