Starting next week…..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JacquiA 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I have decided to go for it …. have got the book (and the recipe book) and have done plenty of research …. I think (and hope) this is the diet plan that will work for me and have decided to start after the bank holiday – first fast day next Tuesday… actually looking forward to it!  Will let you know how I get on.

I’m re-starting next week as well!! =) I’ll have my first fast on Monday. It’s good to do it together with other people ^^

How did it go yesterday Sylphadora?  I’m on the first fast today … so far, so good (but it is only 12 o’clock, lol!

I started today. Seems ok so far!

Feeling quite positive at the moment ColinA – I skipped breakfast … thought it would be easier to have lunch and dinner rather than go through a whole day at work with nothing …. looking forward to my lunch though!  A mixed salad with a boiled egg.  Will have a small chicken breast later with more salad, followed by some fruit – it’s lucky I like salad!  Good luck with it …. will be interesting to see how we get on….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.