Starting my two day fast tomorrow

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Starting my two day fast tomorrow

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Oneperspective 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• just water fasting for two days. Haven’t been able to do it so far because I’ve been under a lot of stress, but I really believe it’s the fix I need. we’ll see how it goes. Normally I”m AIP (auto-immune paleo)
    hope everyone is happy and healthy!

I’ve done 2 day water fasts many years ago. They started out as 1 day fasts, but I just kind of kept going.

I find the type of fasts where I can eat 600 calories a day rather than nothing a lot easier now. I just steer away from calorie dense foods and I’m good.

Good luck, if it works for you then great. IF you are already doing paleo and staying reasonably low carb most of the time as a result then you probably have reasonably stable blood sugar already, which makes it much easier to fast.

I gave up sugar in tea and coffee a few weeks before starting the 5:2 diet which I think helped transition to cutting down on the carbs on the fast days. Feeling fitter and leaner already.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.