Started on April Fools Day!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mad as a March Hare 9 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi Everyone!! My husband & I started today without very little planning or idea about what foods to eat on fasting days. We had to do lots of research about the diet & work out what foods we like on fasting days & how many calories they have. Anyway, we’ve worked it out and my husband has put it all on a spreadsheet to track.
    But before we re-invent things, we figure there’s got to be lots of info already out there, so wondering where it is. We don’t wish to buy anymore books as we sort of follow the Paleo Way anyway.
    Any suggestions for “tools” to use to make the transition easier?? Or whatever helps in terms of shopping etc… Thanks in advance!!

Hi Ozzie and welcome:

Here is some information that will answer most of your questions as you go forward with 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hi and welcome Ozzie Tex … good luck in reaching your goals!

Hi All,
    Today is my first day on the 5:2, so far so good been drinking lots of water and thought i would be feeling a lot hungrier but that is not the case. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Welcome and good luck – I’ve just completed week 11 and have lost about 16 pounds – my progress and general ramblings are in a blog – feel free to read – it may give some ideas.

http://www.richjohnson29.wordpress.com

Hello there. Great that you started today and hope you succeed. I started on Monday and felt absolutely fine, however had a complete and utter pig-out on Tuesday. Tomorrow will be my second day. Fingers cross I don’t lose the plot. I am doing this diet to try and sort out my absolutely gorging of food around 6pm most evenings, when I can’t stop bingeing and then feeling decidedly unwell. Good luck to all on this site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.