Some questions about begining

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Some questions about begining

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mujis 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hello all, im female and my height is 160cm. Im 53,5 kg now.I want to be 50 kg at least. I will start fast diet at monday. My tdee is 1500 i think i should cut calorie of 75% on fast days and another days I should keep daily calorie between bmr and tdee. Anyone got else info that I should know?

Thank you

Wow your BMI is only 20.9 and you want to take it down to 19.5. There are lots of advantages to 5:2 other than weight loss. Are you only chasing weight loss though?

I would like to use all effects of fast diet like weight maintenance and health avantages. But firstly I would like try to take my weight to 50kg. Then I want to maintenance on this weight

Hello all, I didnt lose any weight in two weeks or i cant feel to losing.. I was doing diet before start fast diet. I lost 10 kgs then losing weight is stoped then I meet with fast diet and try it but I still cant lose weight. Where do I do fault?

Hi Mujis:

You don’t say if you are doing 5:2 correctly. Are you eating 500 cal. or less two days a week and your TDEE or less the other five?

If you are absolutely sure you are doing 5:2 correctly, then this might help: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/really-no-weight-loss/

Good Luck!

Hi simcoeluv

Thank you for reply, as i said my tdee is 1500 so I eat 375 calorie on fast days and other days I eat 1250-1500. I dont do sport, only fast walking somedays. I think I should be patient and I will read topic that you advice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.