So far so good…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PreciousBooBoo 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Started on the fast diet about 6 weeks ago after seeing “eat fast and live longer” and then reading the book. So far I absolutely love this diet, so easy but still gives results! I dont even find the fasting days particularly challenging.
    For the past weeks my personal life has been quite hectic, so for two of the five weeks ive been on the diet I was only able to fit in one fasting day per week. But I can still see great results! I’ve lost 3 kg and 4 cm around my waist even though I haven’t been able to fast two days every week!
    This is absolutely the best thing I ever tried, can definetely see meself sticking with IF for the rest of my life.

Hello, Johanna, can only echo what you say. This is my eight week. My second weigh in is this week and it feels like magic. Lost 4k my first month. Loving it.

Hi Johanna

Wow what a great start to this eating regime-and you haven’t even had to fast for the two days. I’d be tempted to continue on one day fasting a week and see how it goes. Of course, that might affect the health benefits…..
    Anyway, well done

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.