Skinny Sprinkles?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lizzybits80 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi just looking for some advice please.

I’m on my second fast day and I’ve lost 6lbs already (also sticking to around 1400 cals on non-fast days) but I’ve a long way to go as I need to lose around 90lbs to get to a healthy weight. You could say that I’m in this for the long haul. It’s a daunting prospect but I do feel positive because instead of just sitting there moaning about needing to lose weight, I’m taking action.

Has anyone used Skinny sprinkles? I usually crash at around 11am and 3:30pm and I’m trying to avoid snacking so I’m wondering If these things are worth a shot.

Thanks 🙂

Hi can you share what types of food i can eat on fasting days. Well done

Hi jonesy1

I’m loving cracker bread and cream crackers with light dairylea and black coffee with sweeteners. Eggs are actually very good as they’re relatively low calorie and filling. Also, I find that diet brands are great for dinner. I’m having a weightwatchers cottage pie tonight which is only 199 calories. My biggest issue is the gaps between breakfast and lunch and then toward dinner time. Going to try the skinny sprinkles as they have great reviews on amazon.

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.