Shameful boast.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Helen R 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Last night I went out and I got into a pair of trousers I haven’t been able to wear since summer.
    A vain thing I know, but it felt great, and after two weeks on the diet I feel great about carrying on.
    😀

Hi Helen I do not think you are vain at all , you have done really well. It takes a lot of will power and organisation to go on the 5 : 2. so you are right to feel pleased with the result. I have just started on the diet I am 3 weeks in but possibly because of my thyroid condition I have only lost 1 pound so far but I hope in time for a better result.

Boast away!:) I did the same I went out friday for my birthday in a bodycon dress that has been hung in my wardrobe for about a year.. since I fell off the 5 2 wagon with a bang! ha felt great!! even though I havent lost as much as I had yet.. how well u feel makes all the differenc also x

Thankyou!

Good luck to you both! 1 pound is still 1 pound, as long as you’re going in the direction you want that is amazing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.