September 30 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
September 30 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,604 replies, has 110 voices, and was last updated by  lmrenfrey 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 1,605 total)

• Hello everyone day 4 FD Co Down NI
    Day 2 NFD
    Day 3 NFD

Sorry I didn’t post over the weekend been a bit busy, I read some posts but still trying to catch up. Welcome to all the newbies to these challenges. Really impressed with some of the weight that has gone forever on those who have participated in challenges and really, really impressed with those who have decided on a dry September (@fourbaby and @bigviking). You have taken the quote ‘if you change nothing, nothing will change’ to a new level. Welcome back @jarbia x

Day 4, South Wales, FD – continued…

@basyjames – thanks so much for hosting this month.

I’m a bit late starting Sept, it’s been great to catch up with the posts and get motivated!

I’m in my late 40s, female, and started 5:2 in late April this year, with a BMI of 27.3.

I was down to 1 pair of jeans in danger of button-explosion, and feeling fat & miserable. I decided to set a goal of getting to the middle of my healthy BMI range.
    So far, a combination of 16:8 on NFDs, 2 FDs a week and big reduction in carbs have had an effect. I’ve lost 22lbs overall (OK, at tortoise-pace, with a lot of plateaus) and my BMI is now 23.9. I’ve 10lbs to discard before getting to goal, but now it feels possible! I’ve just looked at holiday photos from last week and it was such a relief to see the difference, and not want to delete all the ones of me.

For anyone joining new this month – go for it!!! It may feel like slow progress sometimes, but every bit of fat lost is still progress.

A question for all – how did you decide what your goal weight would be? I went for the middle of my healthy BMI range, but interested to know how others approached this. Has anyone revised their goals?

CAN I ENTER TOO JUST STARTED ON THE 5-2 MYSELF

I have just started the 5-2 this week i would like to join in the September 30 day Challenge. What’s involved in the challenge?

UK

Day 1 FD
    Day 2 NFD
    Day 3 NFD
    Day 4 FD

Eased in on Day 1. Ate normally after 7pm though (fish & chip night with family)
    Today is tea fasting and a 600kcal or less meal after 6pm.

Planning to reboot with B2B fasting Mon-Friday each week. Hardcore fasting here we come!

Also planning a 30 mi run tonight and need you all to hold me to account to it.

Happy fasting fasters. πŸ™‚

That last post should’ve read 30 min fast! 30 miles would really be hardcore!

J

Day 4, US, NFD

It’s a public holiday today and while Mondays are usually my FD, I’m going to slide it right to Tuesday. Love the flexibility!

Day 4……Florida…..FD….a must!

So, yesterday, the OH and I went out and about. We ended up eating at one of our favorite restaurants. Oh, my gosh, I’m still full! Buffalo shrimp, salad, one roll with cinnamon butter yum!, fried haddock and a sweet potato with cinnamon butter yum!

That meal ended oh about 3pm, I haven’t had anything since. I still feel like I’m going to explode! So, no vittles for me at least for a little longer!

Today is a holiday, so no outside of the house work but I am in the midst of decluttering the house. So, I’ll be working on that today.

@Sisiran…… I’m surely no extrovert……. but I do work with the public and they wear me out, so when I get home that where I like to stay. Oh, I like people but after a while, they do tend to slink back to my quiet home and there are days well most days where even the noise from the tv drives me crazy. Okay, so let’s just but it this way, I’m not sure if I can be called an introvert either….. to be safe, let just call me weird! Lol

@LynnD….. Ivebeen doing this since Nov., approaching the 35lb loss. Lately, I’ve been thinking about where I say this is good and slip into maintenance. It’s crazy, one would think I’d have a number in mind. I talked to my sister about it and she said why don’t you just wait until you hit another plateau and instead of working to get off of it. You switch it into the maintenance phase. It’s a work in progress, I’m afraid. Around and around I go where I’ll stop nobody knows!

@guiseppe….. welcome…. what does the challenge involve….. that’s a good question.
    I would have to say it’s more mental than anything else. It’s all about following the plan, getting our lives in a healthy mode, and having a support system that understands everything. We do try to up our games at times with little things ex. The pocket fasters…. this a list of everyone who is fasting the same day as you. Pocket winos….. people who are watching their consumption of the vino. We’ve had ACV drinkers, hula hoopers and last month plankers! This month we have the dry winos! All little side things that keep us going. So, my best advice, follow your plan, stay with us, post and you’ll soon see.

@ flourbaby and @ big Viking, I didn’t mean to call you dry winos. I just wasn’t sure how to classify your Sept. mission. I wish you the best in your endeavor. I myself, don’t drink, so I guess you can say ive been dry for 43 years! You can do it!

Well, on to declutter my house!

My husband told me to stop acting like a flamingo, so I had to put my foot down!

Day 4 – USA (Illinois) – NFD

Happy Labor Day to all USA participants! For me this also signals the end of white shoes, bags, and trousers/shorts in my wardrobe. It’s the influence of my Alabama southern US mother that has left me so traditional. Colors are important! No white from Labor Day to Memorial Day. (Winter white and cream are perfectly fine BTW.)

I’m keeping maintenance with occasional indulgences of wine or ice cream. No fasting for a few days as I give my regular pint of blood tomorrow morning. The trip to the Emergency Room just over a year ago keeps me super-hydrating before and after when I give now – at the insistence of my doctor. But hey – “a pint’s a pound the world around” so I will lose! Ha ha!

Pocket Fasters – you have my support today. Onward and downward.

Day 4 USA-WA FD
    Love Monday FD-Always feels like a good way to get the week going!

Day 4, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

Another quick check in as I am still on my mini vacation. Another hiking day coming up. Have no time reading the posts at the moment. Will catch up when I am back in my routine at home.

Hope everyone is doing well. 😊⚘😊

Day 4 – USA – NFD

Happy Labor Day, all in the USA! @songbirdme, you gave me a chuckle about not wearing white after Labor Day…funny how that stuff is ingrained in your head; I was raised the same way, even on the east coast!

Hi all, really late check in from a newbie … I’ve read all your posts, thank you SO MUCH for all the encouragement and tips …

I did 2 FD’s last week and seem to have lost about 1.5lbs which is fine … I found the first FD remarkably simple and the 2nd was really, really awful, I drove home from work thinking I would definitely eat a ‘proper’ sized dinner. I managed not to, but it was a really close call! Tomorrow I’m going to try no lunch, then a bigger evening meal, let’s see.

Thank you again everyone – good luck to all! Skippy XX

I started my first FD after long summer break last Thursday (31 August) and it turned out to be really difficult. I was hangry most of the day and ended up eating way too much during diner. Now is my second FD and IΒ΄m already handeling it so much better.
    The weekend was OK food wise (although I had no FD) but I drank way too much wine. My wine drinking tends to increase during summertime but I need to pull the breaks on that now if IΒ΄m to see any result from the 5:2 effort.
    The good news is that IΒ΄m starting to get the taste for 5:2 again.

Day 4 Akron OH NFD.
    @mdm60 I’ve added you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to the challenge!
    @flourbaby, I am also planning B2B2B starting tomorrow, so you’ve got company.
    @rahul1905, it’s the all or nothing self defeating mentality, I’ve struggled with that myself which is why ADF works for me. Treat myself today, enjoy abstaining from treats tomorrow.
    Happy fasting to the pocket fasters.
    Onward and downwards all!

Day 4, Wales, FD

No FD hunger so far today!

Day 2, Northumberland UK, NFD (Feast)
    Day 3, NFD (Feast)
    Day 4, NFD

I did intend today to be more controlled, but the hangover of loss of routine and discipline in August is that the snacking dragon is free and roaming. Kids go back to school tomorrow, so having managed some good controlled days last week, tomorrow is a hard reset and I’m aiming for a fast day.

I’m also going to set myself a plank challenge, or something similar, but not decided quite how that will work yet.

Back from vacation. Could I have really gained 6 pounds in 4 days? Ah well. Fasting days Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Just couldn’t face a fast day today.

Day 4 Canada NFD

On holiday. Will need to reset Wednesday!

Day 4, Denver CO, NFD

Arrived in Denver to visit with DD and our granddaughters ages 4 and 6 yesterday. 97 degrees here at in the plains east of the Rocky Mountains. Early morning walks best. Nice to be in a home after three weeks in the national parks. TV, Internet and comforts of home. LOL

No FDs until next week when I return to PA. 8 months of Fast 5:2 brought me to maintenance and a break. Still enjoy smaller portions and good energy. Enjoy all the posts.

Day 4, MA, USA–FD
    Day 3, MA, USA NFD

I’m hoping to do FD today, tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. Will allow myself 800 calories each day.

Day 4, Gozo, Malta, fd

I’m fasting around 700 calories

Happy Labor Day American friends. Onwards and downwards

Norway, Day 4, FD, 1st in a B2B

I’m struggeling today, I actually broke down and had two slices of bread with butter and Nutella for lunch, just thougtbI would drop it today and rather fast tues-wed. But then I felt bad and counted the kcal I had eaten and it was within the 500, so I changed my mind and haven’t broken down anymore. I am really hungry now, obviously, but I will manage to continue the last 4 hours before bed. I do hope tomorrow will be easier. I will be at work then, that will help. Today I was at home with the one year old. Next time I feel tempted like that I will check in here instead, hoping your support will keep me on the wagon. Actually I am bit impressed that I managed to turn it around once I actually gave in to the temptation. I hate that my husband bought Nutella, we NEVER have that in the house. Oh well.

Happy fasting!

Day 4 – McMinnville Oregon USA – NFD
    Yesterday went well, had a little to much finger food at my event but stayed away from the wine. One more day down!!

I’m driving up to Seattle today to help my nephew’s wife pack up their home as they are moving to Bend. She had a liver transplant at an early age and is very careful about how she eats so I’m planning on maintain this WOE while I’m there.

It’s going to be 103 degrees (39.4C) here today, must be a record for this time of year. Plus our air is full of smoke again from forest fires.

Thank you all for your kind words and support for team Dry September.

@flourbaby – Ha ha, you are too funny, rubbing alcohol indeed. πŸ˜„

Is it too late to start? Would it be possible for me to be added to the challenge? Thank you in advance.

Day 4 – SW WA USA – FD

Yes, making it a liquid FD after an indulgent couple of NFDs. Indulgences included some super cheesy Mac n’cheese at the Tillamook Cheese Factory plus a one scoop in a waffle cone ice-cream there as well. Enjoyed every bite. Reset today. I also enjoyed the last minute ocean treat – so love the sound of the ocean & walking on the beach. I take the memories with me as I come home. It’s only 2 hours to the ocean. I really need to continue to make it a more frequent endeavor.

Losing_it – wow having coke thrown at you; I love your humor about it. Was the woman mentally okay?

@lynned – good progress. You’ve been sticking with it so you’re getting your results and encouraging us as well.

@johnnyr – you’re really hitting the reset button. I wish you well!

@mari84 – Nutella in the house would be tough; good turn around for you!

Welcome to all the new folks. As you get into the challenge, please start your 1st post of a given day with the calendar number, your geographic location & then whether it’s a FD or NFD and anything else you want to tell us.

Pocket list for today – Day 4
    @saffy420
    @coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail
    @brightonbelle
    @mari84 – 1st FD of B2B
    @anna6 – 1st FD of B2B
    @taraga – 1st FD of 4
    @lynzm
    @belmc
    @dykask
    @lilymartin
    @rahul1905
    @jo15
    @emma-taylor
    @at
    @rainbowsmile
    @laurealice
    @yolina
    @annemarilyn

Day 4, Emden Germany, NFD

@losing_it gosh, you know how to get your sugar! What a terrible woman, must have had a very bad day.

@sirisan definitely introvert, I can only be extrovert with people I really trust and there aren’t many of those. It’s all about feeling safe and loved and whatever I do, they will take are of me. I am extrovert with my dad’s family (huge, he was the eldest of eleven,all very fertile) but I can’t with my mum’s family (small, she was the youngest). And I am extrovert with a few friends and their families.I like to be alone and when I’m home alone I never have music on, we don’t have a TV. In the nineties I wanted to study something, 2 psycologists tested me a whole day long and were amazed I liked working as a nurse, they saw me alone in a room studying something. They adviced me to study law or psychology, I did neither of those, chose something else and hated university, terrible place to be, absolutely not my world, I belong in a hospital but didn’t want to study medicine. What a long post for an introvert.

Day 5 NZ NFD
    You are all inspiring! Off to see the grand children for a few days, so running around after them will be exercise enough.

Day 4 Massachusetts USA NFD @awilson We lived in Oregon for 10 years so I know all about the smoke. It seemed to get worse in our last years there (we moved in 2014.) The company has gone and we already had our main meal of the day. I feel some relief as I won’t be around as much temptation on a constant basis. Since we leave for Italy in two weeks, I want to be as comfortable as I can in this WOL.

Hi to all Day 4 USA FD!

Day 5 Queensland Australia NFD
    A good FD yesterday but scales didn’t shift today (GRRR!) But really dont mind as I now know they don’t tell the whole story and a good controlled week will see me back on the downwards track.
    HA HA @flourbaby !!! I would be emptying all those bottles too if I was doing a completely alcohol free month!! Congrats @wilson you are doing well…keep it going, we have your back! As a pocket wino I’m extremely impressed by you @flourbaby and @bigviking! I was proud of myself for abstaining yesterday after a challenging day at work so I really think what you are doing is great!
    Happy Tuesday all.

Day 5, Guildford UK, FD

Tummy still bloated. If I can another WFD although I have marked it down as a FD.

I did have a coffee today with a small splash of skimmed milk, so strictly not a complete WFD. As close as, this was because I had a headache and figured it was caffeine withdrawal. I had to sleep.

Still very bloated (not Vera bloated!) And uncomfortable. Pins and needles in hands and feet. I am also going to be dry for the rest of September.

@at thank you, I didn’t feel alone today in my WFT, do you think you could manage another one?

I am going to do the week to Sat as WFT if I can otherwise as FD. I really want to cut this bloat. Tummy is awful. I am headachy too as I fell off the wagon.

Maybe it was the acrylic paint? Walls are done for the sale.

@skipoy1968, I find it goes like that, some days a breeze, I don’t even think about food, I had months on the run like that, I thought “Yes I got it”. Since the court decision all I want to do is eat, I have this emptiness yet fullness too. I drink water a great deal and it used to help. I find weak tea helpful. Exercise also cuts my hunger.

I wish I could figure it out, the why ok sometimes yet others a real struggle. I understand I need the struggle days as much as I need the easy ones. Each teaches us something.

That’s ok, I think so.

It used to be so effortless to be slim, I had no struggles with my weight, and it’s a mystery why so difficult now. Maybe temptation is so much more tempting these days.

Mari

Day 4 – πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§- NFD

Second post, its been a successful FD and now I’m in bed… hungry.

@mari84 en skikkelig seier for deg i dag!! Neste gang du tenker Γ₯ “gi deg” sΓ₯ kan du bare tenke pΓ₯ denne dagen. You go girl!! A real victory.

Looking forwars to the weigh in tomorrow morning…

Good night from Norway!

Day1, Suffolk UK, FD
    Just joined this forum, so a little behind all of you. But I really, really need to lose weight and hope joining here will keep me going! I want to try ADF, but if weekends get too hard then 4:3. Day 1 has gone easily- didn’t eat all day until evening, but then felt a bit icky so didn’t finish my meal. Anyone else get that? Maybe I’d be better having 2 or 3 meals? I am a bit all or nothing though, so sometimes I’d rather go without than eat just a little!

Day 4 NFD st Louis USA
    Planning to fast tomorrow and would like to join the pocket fasters. Had brunch with a friend today at the London tea room; enjoyed cream tea and I lovely cranberry orange scone with clotted cream and strawberry jam. It was a special treat but I will watch the rest of my day to make sure I stay within my TDEE. It’s quite hot and I think I had a bit of a drop in energy because of the scone. I’m going to try to make myself get up and go for a walk to later today. My maintenance is going well so far.

All my best to all of you and may the fast be with you

Day 5/NFD/Melbourne Australia 🐒🍷🐲

Had a great fast day yesterday. Many thanks for the support Day 4 pocketeers. Broke my fast with a poached chicken breast and loads of vegetables at 6pm. One of my go to fast day meals is Pot au Poulet. Basically a whole chicken poached with whatever vegetable I have – carrots, onion, leeks, broccoli, beans, cauli… Loads of herbs, garlic and black peppar corns served with a horseradish sauce or grain mustard. I turn the resulting broth into a soup. Yum especially since the start of Spring in Melbourne is so cold and wintery.

@hedgehogs welcome. It can take time to work out what suits you. Personally I’ve found one meal a day is easier. During the day I stay well hydrated with lots of tea and coffee either black or with a splash of milk and of couse loads of water. A cup of miso/oxo at lunch helps many of us make it through the day. If you find ADF challenging have a go at the basic 5:2. It does work. I’ve been in maintainance for over 2 1/2 years having lost 43 lbs. start your day with the days date so we are all on the same page.

@monaem it is never too late to start. Welcome

@debster the πŸ’ͺ Is perfect. A good reminder that we are all stronger in our endeavour too. I’ve added 🐲 To remind myself to keep fighting my personal dragon 🍷!

@rainbowsmile I was worried about poor Vera. I hope you both feel well soon.

@sirisan definitely an introvert. I want to run a mile anytime someone new wants personal contact. @snowflake I understand completely. I worked with individuals on the Autism spectrum and loved my job. I always felt so comfortable.

@pocket winos and @dry winos (good one @bert, I hope they don’t mind) we can do this. I’m really grateful for the support and reminder to enjoy in moderation. It helps. Early days but I’ve managed to be very restrained in September. @mari oh no not nutella! My OH bought me two bottles of white wine, my personal 🐲. I hate that he’s done this but he had the best intentions. It will be a challenge to resist, but resist I shall.

@meif123 I do hope your little one has recovered and you’re are feeling better. Not a good start to Spring with the cold weather, flu and gastro outbreak is it. Things can only get better from here.

We don’t have to be a 100% better every day. Just making everyday 1% better will make a difference.

2nd post
    @tenoro welcome to the pocket winos. We love our wine too.
    @lynned My goal weight is the same as yours. The middle of the BMI range (59kg) set by Weight Watchers years ago. Psychologically it suits me and I have a feeling it suits my body too. But I have a happy weight of 56kg and I strive to reach it. My weight bounces around between 56 kg and 58kg depending on life circumstances. I’ve never been over that magic 59kg since reaching it in April 2015. I have no intention of changing my goal weight even when I’m at or below my happy weight.

Day 1, London, FD
    New to 5:2 and coped well on this first day. Fasted until an evening meal and did 45 minute rpm (spinning) class first. Think I might go FD again tomorrow b2b for a kick start to a bit of weight loss. Hoping that this works for me ….Interesting to read posts!!

Day 5 – Tokyo, Japan – NFD 80.9kg

Weight is high for coming off a fast but my strength is much better. Did 5 sets of pushups this morning and managed 175 of the hard ones. I’ll probably do more later today, but easier style just to put a little more stress on the muscles.

Next week I’ll be in China, don’t know if I’ll be able to workout much, but at least I can do some planking in a hotel room if nothing else. At my age it isn’t a good idea to do nothing for a week if you can avoid it.

@mike99 & @giuseppe59 – WELCOME!

Normally we try to post at least once a day. The header is typically

Day <DAY OF MONTH> – <LOCATION> – FD/NFD

Since we are all over the world you’ll see people like me and others sometimes a day ahead of others.

You set your own goals and post what you like, your concerns, cheers for others, whatever. We strive to be friendly and we do have a lot of different viewpoints and experiences. However one thing we have in common is we are all trying to get healthier and have found value in the 5:2 WOL. (Way Of Life) WOE too! (Way Of Eating)

Welcome!!! πŸ˜€

Day 5 Lancaster, PA USA FD
    Labor Day weekend has been great … all NFD’s. I’m definitely looking forward to FD on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday this week.

✨Wishing Everybody Well✨
    ✨May the Fast Be With You!✨

Day 5 – UAE – FD (2nd of 4 day b2bs FD)

Day 5, Norway, NFD

Well, started this morning with my weekly weigh in…not happy! Thinking about doing my weekly weigh in on friday mornings instead, 5 days after weekend and after 2 FD’s πŸ™‚ I didnt drink any water yesterday, could that be why? or did i just eat too much junk over the weekend…hmm… back to chicken and veggies.

@hedgehogs, Im new to this as well, i started July 31. I find it much easier to heat once a day, like a dinner. I’ve never a breakfast person, and have always easily skipped lunch…. but i now look forward to my 500kcal meal after work..and i feel satisfied the rest of the evening. I need to learn to drink way more than i do… had absolutely NO water yesterday… a huge headache the entire day…and up 1kg πŸ™

I bought and read Michales Fast Diet Updated version prior to starting this WOL, and now i’ve bought the FAST EXERCISE book as well…just need to find time to actually read it, and then start doing it.

This will be a CNFD.

Day 4 Vancouver Island
    NFD
    First post for September, I’ve been away for a week so didn’t finish August and I’m just starting September. I hit a plateau in the middle of August so really hoping there is some downward movement this month. Overall I have lost ( and maintained:) ) 13 pounds which I’m really happy about. This month my goals include more water, more exercise, fitness pal for NFD and continue checking in !
    Here’s to September,
    Cheers

Day 5, India, FD

2nd post –

Been learning a lot of about protein. I started by reading Brad Pilon’s book “How Much Protein is Enough” and have been reading some papers (slowly, they are hard to understand) and listening to some lectures. Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR9iz8d_Dj4

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m probably eating more protein than I should, especially because I computed the protein I consume based on when I eat at home. I often eat out and that tends to be meatier food.

I have building muscle but right now I’m pretty convinced that only increases demands on protein by a small amount. In my case I computed that if every muscle I had was maxing out growth, it would still only require about 30g protein / day.

There are very high protein diets that are used for burning fat. It can create a temporary large calorie deficit. However the byproduct is likely a lot of nitrogen based compounds like ammonia the body. That puts more stress on the kidneys, not ideal.

Upshot I think even eating 70g protein / day average is more than enough protein even if I were maxing out on the resistance training. I know most people won’t accept that, but most people still believe there is nothing wrong with refined sugars.

Day 5, Northumberland UK, FD

Time to draw a line, get back to routine and slay some dragons. Yesterday joined the ranks of over-indulgence so today really needs to be a fast, but running on very little sleep so it may be a struggle.

Day 5 UK FD 🌈

Slightly over yesterday, got a bit hungry and instead of telling myself it will pass or it was thirst I had something to eat thinking I would burn it off at the gym, did the eating but no gymming, typical” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Still lower in cals but here’s to trying again. πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Have a good day all.

Day 5. UK. CD

Quite tired this morning after a tough weights class last night & an hour long walk.

Looking forward to a nice cappuccino ☺

Day 5 Belfast NFD πŸ’πŸ·πŸ—‘πŸ’ͺ16:8
    Yesterday was supposed to be a FD but morphed into a NFD – I came home from my swimming club yesterday evening starving and opened a packet of crisps, a sour cream and yoghurt dip and the dragon was out. 😑 I shall fast Wednesday and Friday instead.
    My Pilates class starts today after a summer break so I’m looking forward to it, especially after my plank challenge last month.
    @losing_it – I tasted every calorie at the weekend, so I reckon you’re ahead on points! Lol!
    @flourbaby – I’d join you but I’m going away for a few days at the end of the month. However, I pledge to be good πŸ˜‡ till then – maximum of 1 day per week for indulgence! P.S. – I hope you don’t have any meths/white spirit in the garage!
    @laurealice well done on your sugar abstinence!
    @at – a Chilean Malbec was part of my downfall at the weekend!
    @molij is this your first ‘term’ of retirement? I’ve been retired 2 years now and life’s just great!
    @maddyg – you’ll soon eradicate those unwanted pounds!
    @sirisan – I’m salivating at the thought of your scone!
    @onahealthyhigh – a track record to be proud of πŸ’ͺ
    MJMJ – don’t just count the scales. Sometimes they go nowhere but your stats still go down. Have you got a pair of ‘ measuring pants’ something too tight? Try them on once a week. Sometimes they are a truer measure of your progress.
    @dykask – in the U.K. they recommend 0.75g of protein per KG you weigh.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z8899j6#z3m22hv
    @mike99 – I always exercise hard on a FD. I find I have lots of energy.

Welcome to everyone who joined this month. You are in a great place for advice and support.

I see that the US is about to be battered again by Hurricane Irma. Thinking about all those people, their family and friends who are caught up in it. May you be safe.

Remember: STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY!

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 1,605 total)

You must be logged in to reply.