September 30 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
September 30 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,604 replies, has 110 voices, and was last updated by  lmrenfrey 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 1,605 total)

• Day 3 – McMinnville Oregon USA – NFD
    I had a good FD yesterday. Today I have an event to go to where the food and wine will be plentiful. I will allow myself a slight indulgence with the food but no wine. It helps to know that I have you @FourBaby and @bigviking to hold my hand. 🀝🌻

@at @missybear @penz – Thank you for your support!!

Day 3 – SW WA USA – NFD

At the ocean for one more summer escape on this long weekend. I find the ocean mezmerizing.

@missybear – I’m looking forward to Fuerteventura with you. It’s been a long time since I’ve been there. I lived in the Canaries for 2 years & have gone back a few times; most recently summer of 2016. I feel so at home there.

Welcome to all the new folks! This is an incredibly supportive international forum. Together we are stronger!

Day 3 Country West Australia NFD
    The last month has been ….???? Not sure what to call it except I Have been in and out and around hospitals for 4 weeks after my darling mum fell and very badly fractured her hip – having fractured her other hip twice in the past few years.
    Medicos told us she was palliative but her strong will means that she is still here and enjoying her family. Alas her quality of life is not great as she can no longer walk. So a lot of late night eating and hospital food has meant a gain of 4 kgs in 4 weeks.
    Why is it so easy to put ON weight but so difficult to take weight OFF ??!
    Started doing 5:2 last November and was able to stick with 5:2 quite well for a few months and lost 10 kgs. However over time I have put 4 kgs on and lost my enthusiasm somewhere along the way.
    Find being accountable and daily posting and others’ support very helpful.
    Goal for September , having been on a plateau for many months and being half-hearted in 5:2 for some more months, is to simply start posting daily again and being accountable.
    @basyjames thanks for hosting September;
    @debster251 thanks for hosting August even though I was AWOL for most of it;
    @dykask so sorry to hear you are unwell;
    hiya to all the old crew and props to the newbies for taking up the challenge .

second post.
    Just finished reading some of the earlier posts, condolences@johnnyr such a sad loss to lose one’s mother. They are such special people. Virtual hugs

Day 3 – πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§- FD

Day 2. Belfast NFD🐒🍷16:8 and planker!
    Day 3 NFD
    Thank you one and all for your kind words and good to see so many signing up this month. Thank you @basyjames for taking over.
    I’ve just skimmed the posts to date.
    A quick summary: I am a 62 year old retired teacher and have have been doing the 5:2 for a while. I’m currently about 7lbs from maintenance but it’s been a slow slog. However, I WILL get there.
    Just back from a totally indulgent weekend with excess wine and sugar. However, we walked 5 Km on both Saturday morning and today, and did a plank challenge yesterday and today! Interestingly, three out of the four of us are doing the 5:2 but all are 🐒🐒🐒!
    Saturday is traditionally a shopping day, and I tried on a pair of size 12 πŸ‘– which fitted perfectly, but didn’t come right up to the waist, so I’ll have to shop some more. 😜

@berries63 stress, diet, hormones and genetics all contribute to building up that dreaded visceral fat. I am one of those unfortunate bods who carry nearly ALL their weight around their middle. Last month, I watched my sugar intake carefully and took part in the plank challenge. I found I lost 1″ from my waist, but it seems to be the last to go!

momentum-gear.com/four-ways-refined-sugars-are-keeping-you-fat/

I see @at has posted the links to the plank challenge

And this is an ab challenge that someone posted
    blog.paleohacks.com/standing-ab-exercises/

@njgirl – welcome, and if it’s working, don’t change it!
    @liathanail – well done on the new job.
    @quebecoise thank you for the article and link
    @onahealthyhigh -I like your emojis and have copied!
    @george Diogenes you can start afresh every day! Just one question – are you trying to do too much at once? You don’t have to give up alcohol, although it’s not advisable on fast days! It is a good thing to cut down on sugar, but I reckon slow and steady is the answer. You can still enjoy a drink at weekends and lose weight, as many on this forum will testify! One step at a time.
    Good to see you back @jarbia
    @sirisan it sounds like all is going well for your brother. I’m sure you’re relieved.
    @bigviking and @Flouraby – the pocket wino group is sadly depleted. I admire your resolve. I shall stick to dry weekdays.
    @ BelfastSink welcome back and glad you had a good holiday.
    @lilymartin – ((hugs)) to you and your family.
    Onwards and downwards everyone.

Remember:Even if you lose 1/2 a pound a week, you’ll lose 26 lbs in a year.

Day 3 North Wales NFD

Good control day today, although I am going to have a glass of red with my evening meal.

@bigviking would love to join the dry September sub group HIC πŸ˜‚ But I know I would fail this month. Definitely going to drink less alcohol this month though.

@lilymartin that is something I have always wanted to know, weight gain is so easy but losing it is hard. Sorry to hear about your Mum but it’s glad that she has her family to enjoy.

04 NZ FD

Please sign me up for the September Challenge. New to 5:2 and will be learning as much as I can throughout the month. Do I wait until I have been added to the spreadsheet to fill in details? Thanks to everyone sharing their ups and downs, it keeps it real.

Mema

Norway, day 3, NFD

All days in Sept have been OOCDs… I guess I feasted for the happy grand start? I don’t know. Anyway, will have two B2B mon-tues next week, and kind of look forward to it, because now I just feel bloated from all the ice cream and chocolate. But, I do find that my tolerance for sweet stuff before I get nauseous is very low, so even though I have eaten either chocolate or ice cream the last four days, the total amounts haven’t been huge, because I just get full and uncomfortable. Which is great! πŸ™‚

New day, new week tomorrow people! Let’s do this! πŸ™‚

Day 3 UK NFD 🌈

@lilymartin we seem to be on the same journey. My plan is the same as yours.

Pub crawl round Brighton yesterday for my brothers birthday, i enjoyed the day however today craving healthy food and water and lots of tea, ha ha. I don’t think today would make up for my over indulgence in alcohol yesterday. Sun was shining and it’s once a year, good times with the family, sitting in a beach bar πŸ™‚πŸΉπŸŒžToday rain β˜”οΈ.

Tomorrow FD – and a gym class after work, determined to make my FDs count, my NFDS count with occasional days off when I am going out, rather than just cold or tired or because i was offered cake! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜²

On my FDs I have one meal in the evening and drink water πŸ‹πŸ’¦πŸ‰and lemon all day, easy and it works for me.

Keep on my lovely group of fantastic people. πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬

Day 3 Massachusetts USA Has been a tough FD with a picnic (moved inside due to heavy rain.)Light breakfast and the mid-day picnic and now only beverages (no wine) for the rest of the day. I’m a tad below 500 but I’ll leave it that way in case the App estimates are off. I’m resolved, here at week’s end, to stay at 6000 for the week.

03 London NFD
    Hi new to 5:2 and looking forward to the challenge! Please sign me up and I will update the spreadsheet. I’m 63, live West London and have read through many posts, the book, food preps etc… Now weighing my heaviest at 16st 7/224 and needing to shift a fair bit!!
    Looking ahead to sharing the journey ..

Day 3, Gozo, Malta, nfd

I had a lot of maki sushi for lunch and two scoops of green tea ice cream plus one glass white wine. This evening I also went out and had a hot chocolate plus one banana and some almonds.

Tomorrow I’m fasting and also Tuesday. B2B.

Good night everyone, onwards and downwards.

Day 4 QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA FD
    Yikes! Scales up after LOTS of food and wine over the weekend!Looking forward to Fast Day today. Sunday was Father’s Day here so OH and I had oysters, champagne and wine at home. Our 2 boys (24 and 22) both live in Brisbane now 3 1/2 hours away so unfortunately did not get to see them. Had a lovely afternoon though and then ate a packet of chocolate bullets while watching a movie last night. Needing this FD today.
    Congratulations @bigviking @flourbaby and @awilson for the dry September!!! Wish I had that resolve but at the moment I’ll stick with the pocketwinos and keep AFD’s for weekdays.Look forward to reading how you all go with it.
    Welcome newcomers…have a great week all.

Day 3 Akron OH. NFD, yesterday was DH birthday, lots of cake, Limearita and Pineapple rum, we are expecting friends over today and I expect there will be more of the same; to be honest I don’t feel like counting calories or keeping track this weekend. I know I will be back on the wagon on Tuesday. That is what I love about this WOL, the freedom to indulge without guilt.
    @mema02 & @mike99 welcome to the challenge and the spreadsheet; feel free to fill in your details. In response to your question, you can add yourself any time, we don’t stand on ceremony around here πŸ™‚

My best to you all, Onward and downwards!!!

Day 3, Guildford UK, CFD

Vera bloated and in pain. Don’t know why.I look 6 months pregnant so I am going to do 5 days WFD,see if I can trigger healing.

Mari

Day 4/FD/Melbourne Australia 🐒🍷
    @debster they are fun aren’t they and a good visual reminder of our goals. Again thank you for August
    @lilymartin heartbreaking times hugs
    @flourbaby @bigviking and @awilson applauding from the sidelines. I managed 6 months once and lost 7kg without making any other changes. Needless to say it all came back. Wine really is my nemesis. It only takes 1 glass to unleash the snack dragon and the kg creep. The pocket winos are helping.
    @basyjames embracing the spirit of 5:2 really frees us from the guilt dragon that’s what I love also. I’m also enjoying the freedom from obsessively counting calories or points. It really is sustainable as a lifestyle.
    @mike99 welcome and @mema02 you can add yourself to the spreadsheet if you like. Lovely to see so many newbies and returnies.

Day 4 Sydney FD

Pocket fasters for today from the spreadsheet. Add yourself if I’ve missed you or you feel inspired 😁

@coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven

Good luck to everybody today. We are stronger together 🀠

Thanks @losing_it

Pocket fasters for today from the spreadsheet. Add yourself if I’ve missed you or you feel inspired 😁

@coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh

Good luck to everybody today. We are stronger together .

Day 4 NFD Melbourne, Australia
    Well it was meant to be a fast day, but not feeling well and my youngest has to go to the Royal Children’s Hospital today for a gastro appointment… all too hard today. Will definitely fast tomorrow as I’ve had an indulgent weekend with Father’s Day and the scales are reflecting that!! Its a cold day today, last blast of winter I hope. Why is it always harder when you don’t feel well and it’s cold outside?
    Better day tomorrow I hope.

Day 3 NFD St. Louis USA

Hello everyone. Finally getting caught up on posts, or at least I think I have. I may need to go back and check again. The past week has been somewhat chaotic for me. We found out my brother had tumors on his brain and then had the treatment for them which was a gamma knife a couple of days later. It was all such a big deal and of course it is, but he never had any symptoms and is feeling pretty much normal. I think he’s getting tired of being asked. It all seems so strange though that you had something in your head near your brain and now it’s gone. At least we hope it’s gone and doesn’t come back. Then I had repair people here for 2 1/2 days putting in air conditioning and furnace and a new dryer. What I am realizing is that I have become more of an introvert. I like people and enjoy being with them but I need a good amount of time alone to recharge my energy. Many people think of introverts as those who don’t like being around people and extroverts who do. It’s not that so much for most of us but rather that we introverts feel drained when we’re around groups of people for too long and need to learn to step away before we get depleted I enjoy living by myself even though for years I lived with people and that seemed to make sense, both economically and environmentally. I have a very small house that is perfectly fine for me with very small yard and one bathroom. It’s enough although most everyone I know has at least two bathrooms. I’m a little curious as to whether many of you here consider yourself more introverts or extroverts. I ask this because I so enjoy this forum and the support I get. I look forward to checking in and logging in even though I don’t always comment. I wonder if that’s an introvert thing?

Normally I l fast on Monday but don’t think I’ll do it tomorrow because of the holiday. We’ll see how I feel in the morning as I am having brunch with a friend.

Still thinking about those who have been struggling and suffering with floods and other natural disasters in the world. Holding them in my heart and prayers.

All my best to all of you wherever you are and may
    the fast be with you.

Day 4 – Tokyo Japan – FD 82.7kg

I feel much better today. I took a shower early and skipped a workout because I was helping my son haul an experiment to his school. (~40 minute commute, two trains and 15 minutes of walking.)

When I looked in the mirror while shaving I was surprise to see the puffiness and bloating gone and a lot more muscle definition again. Then I stepped on the scale and the weight was way up! Muscle is simply heavy because it holds so much water. However it is always surprising how much the look changes even within a couple hours. For example after a very hard upper body workout, I lose muscle definition but my arms are noticeably larger.

@lilymartin – I hope things improve with your mother. At least it seems she gets to share some time with family.

@sirisan – So sorry to hear about your brother. I hope he recovers. Brain tumors are probably the most scary thing.

@basyjames Please add me to the September challenge. I just filled in my August ending weight, thank you.

Day 4 country West Australia FD
    thanks to all for concern re my beautiful mum.
    Drinking plenty of water – may have been why the past month was not so good.
    @lynz, I think our journey has been quite similar!πŸ€”

Day 4, India, FD

Day 4, Norway, FD

This is my first FD in September. A not so much controlled weekend is over.

This morning im drinking austrailian orange tee with “suketter” (artifical no kcal sweetner)…

Day Four Newcastle UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ NFD.

Day 4, Guildford UK, WFD

Need to heal so trying a water fast

Mari

Day 4 – UAE – FD (1st of 4 day b2bs FD)
    Day 3 – UAE – NFD
    Day 2 – UAE – NFD
    Day 1 – UAE – NFD

A quick check-in, I am starting today a 4 day b2bs. I hope everyone is doing well and will try to catch up with the posts later today.

Day 4 UK FD 🌈

Here’s goes, gotta a plan for the day, now just gotta stick to it.

Keep on keeping on. πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Day 4 Belfast FD 🐒🍷πŸ’ͺπŸ—‘
    Firmly pressing the reset button after a lovely weekend with some very good girlfriends – good for the soul and lots of belly laughs. I am going away with one of them to France at the end of the month, in three weeks time.
    So: I’m committing to sugar free for those the three weeks @quebecoise, @losing_it and @laurealice and anyone who wants to join! Ive put a πŸ—‘ at the top to remind me. Admiration to those of you refraining from alcohol this month. I’ll support your valiant efforts and I intend to keep my alcohol intake to one day a week until then, pocket winos. I’m also keeping on with the plank challenge. My Pilates class starts tomorrow after the summer break.πŸ‘
    @Onahealthyhigh- I can’t find a plank, so I’ve put in πŸ’ͺ
    @losing_it thanks for putting me on the list.
    @sirisan – I think I’m a bit of both. Being a teacher I think requires being a bit of an extrovert, however, when I walk into a room full of adults I don’t know on a social level, I tend to become quite quiet and a watcher and listener.

Pocket fasters for today from the spreadsheet. Add yourself if I’ve missed you or you feel inspired
    @coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh

I’m off this morning to look at the stats for August. I’ll post our total loss later.

I CAN AND I WILL!

Day 4 London FD

Day 4 – Woking, UK – FD
    241.8lbs
    Good day yesterday, despite being a NFD I finished up on around 1000 calories.
    Adding myself to the pocket fasters list for today:
    @coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail

Have a good day everyone.

2nd post

Was crossing the street today and had a woman run up to me, start yelling and swearing, and throw the contents of a bottle of coke all over me. Sticky situation indeed!

However, my main issue is that I tasted some of the coke and I’m not supposed to be having sugar! Please forgive me @debster251, @laurealice and @quebecoise. Next time, I’ll make sure I keep my mouth firmly shut!

Day 4, UK, FD

My word I feel bloated today and soooo full.
    Ate more than normal over the weekend with me having family visiting.

Looking forward to not eating!

Here’s to another month of successful weight loss

Day 4, UK, NFD

Most of the holiday weight has come off, but still 4lb to the lowest I saw in August.

Day 4 UK FD – first fast of September adding myself to list ,have a good day everyone πŸ’ͺ🏻

@coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail
    @brightonbelle

Day 4, London, UK, NFD

Aiming to be controlled today as yesterday I ended up snacking late at night whilst reading, not as mindlessly as it would have been combined with wine though!! I’ll be B2B2B-ing from tomorrow onward as it suits me to fast at work, let me know if anyone wants to join me on a B2B2B pocket-list.

Thanks everyone for the support for our team ( @bigviking & @awilson) effort for a Dry September, it’s very encouraging, I had thought the only way I could achieve this would to stay in bed for 30 days, not answer the phone or see another living soul!!!! However, I’m feeling inspired and as with these challenges and normal FDs, I don’t want to disappoint or let anyone down, it’s all about accountability for me!! So this really seems doable. I’m just off to get rid of the nail polish remover, sherry vinegar and rubbing alcohol now…………….. well, you really can’t be too careful!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day today, whether FD, NFD, CD or even an OOCD!!!

Count me in today – went on a 5 mile walk yesterday In Kent which turned into a 10 mile walk because we got lost. It’s really helping me to stay on track by reading your comments. What a supportive forum. Best wishes to everybody.

@coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail
    @brightonbelle
    @emmataylor

Day 4 – France – FD

With my name added:

@coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail
    @brightonbelle

Bit of a naughty weekend spent with friends but NO sugar, I resisted desserts, bikkies and sweeties πŸ˜‰ @losing_it Your coke episode made me giggle, bet you enjoyed the sugar spike afterwards! @quebecoise GΓ©nial d’avoir une experte parmi nous! Petite question, est-ce que tu Γ©vites le pain en gΓ©nΓ©ral ou simplement les pains raffinΓ©s? J’essaie d’opter pour les farines Γ  IG bas, genre orge mondΓ© mais je dois avouer que la bonne baguette me manque parfois.
    @Pocketwinos erm sorry for being a wimp in this Dry September. I’ll cut down though, promise.
    @onahealthyhigh I love learning about nutrition too and know I still have a lot to learn. Have you any online nutrition courses to recommend? Last time I looked at Mooc I couldn’t see any of interest.
    @sirisan Interesting question. I’d say I was more of an introvert but not at work (if that makes sense!). At home I just love being alone and hate background noise (TV). You?

Monday hugs to all x

Day 4, South Wales, FD

Hello, sorry for missing the end of the Aug challenge – took advantage of unexpected opportunity for a week away, but there was no wifi…

There were croissants, and lots of wine, so no additional weight loss in Aug, but at least it’s not all gone back on!

I’ve added myself to the Sept spreadsheet and look forward to joining you on my first fast day this month:
    @coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail
    @brightonbelle
    @lynned

Day 4 – Cumbria UK – FD

A drizzly and cooler day here πŸ˜’ There is a definite autumnal feel in the air……

Another great evening yesterday, early supper with friends and then the last of the Jazz concerts that were on this weekend – brilliant evening and a few glasses of a lovely Argentinian Malbec were consumed 🍷 😈 (Sorry @flourbaby @bigviking and @awilson)

@lilymartin – Make the most of the time you have with your mum – remembering precious memories and building new ones – she sounds like an amazing woman (((Hugs))) Re 5:2 – post daily, you know we are here for you and just try to eat mindfully and as you said drink plenty of water, taking care of yourself is important during difficult times x
    @mema02 and @mike99 – Welcome you can add yourself to the spreadsheet – if you not user friendly with one ask and @basyjames will add you in
    Best advice I can give you is to stick to the basic 5:2 way of eating for the first month and then start experimenting with doing your FD to suit you and your lifestyle better.
    @rainbowsmile – sorry you are feeling under par – hope you pick up soon x I’ll join you in a water fast today for support – Together We Can Do This!
    @dykask – good to hear that you are feeling better
    @mdm60 – Nice to have you on board – another 59 y.o

Day 4 FD – Pocket fasters – Add yourself if I’ve missed you or you feel inspired 😁I have added anyone who have stated an intention to fast – TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
    @coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail
    @brightonbelle
    @mari84 – 1st FD of B2B
    @anna6 – 1st FD of B2B
    @taraga – 1st FD of 4
    @lynzm
    @belmc
    @dykask
    @lilymartin
    @rahul1905
    @jo15
    @emma-taylor
    @laurealice
    @rainbowsmile – Water Fast (WFD)
    @at – WFD

“There is no elevator to success! We have to take the stairs and every now and then we have to pause at a landing in between each set of stairs!”

Day 4 North Wales FD

Had a good control day yesterday. I am starting to notice I am feeling full much quicker than I used to. Still tempted to over eat at times especially if I have cooked something really tasty. That is something I really must work on because I believe this is my major problem with food.

I am like you @debster251. I am nearly 62 and a retired secondary school school teacher. I was extremely stressed by the time I retired. That and the menopause cause me to gain my weight, lots of it around the middle. I have lost quite a bit, but the fat seems to be lingering longer around the middle.

@mike99 welcome to this way of life. You will find some amazing people on this forum and lots of help.

@losing_it thank you so much for adding me to the pocket list. I always have trouble adding myself to that list πŸ˜‚ Names get deleted etc πŸ˜‚

@sirisan so sorry to hear about your brother. A very stressful time for you. I would say I am an extrovert with those I know well and an introvert when I am with those I know less well. I like you enjoy this forum but go for long periods without commenting much. I think that’s because I have only been around for a short time.

@flourbaby never done a b2b2b fast is that 2 or 3 days of fasting in a row?

All my teacher friends in the UK went back to school today. It feels soooooooo good not to be joining them.
    Determined to make this a good month. I want to get well into the 9 stones.

Good luck to all today. TOGETHER WE CAN DO THISπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Remember. “Fall down 7 times, get up 8. Don’t give up”

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS πŸ’ͺπŸ’¦πŸ’ͺπŸ’¦πŸ’ͺπŸ’¦πŸ’ͺ

2nd post
    @laurealice have you checked the couses on http://www.futurelearn.com? They offer some very good courses on health and nutrition.

Day 4UK 2nd of B2B

Second FD and feeling fine. In some ways I actually prefer the fasting days because I am not then open to temptation which strikes when I start eating! As many have said, the NFD can be more of a challenge.
    Good luck to all fasters today!

Day4 Chester UK FD

The weekend was fairly normal for me , meal out Saturday followed by a lazy Sunday. I did a roast chicken and decided to cook roast potatoes, first time in months. It was delicious but I struggled to eat it all, definitely the appetite has lessened in the past few month. Looking forward to today’s FD to reset for the week.

Pocket list for today.
    @saffy420
    @coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail
    @brightonbelle
    @mari84 – 1st FD of B2B
    @anna6 – 1st FD of B2B
    @taraga – 1st FD of 4
    @lynzm
    @belmc
    @dykask
    @lilymartin
    @rahul1905
    @jo15
    @emma-taylor
    @at
    @rainbowsmile
    @laurealice

Day 4 – UK – FD

What a lovely weekend I had, feeling great with this way of life and enjoyed hitting a new low on Friday, all my clothes are fitting better. My husband even said one of my dresses looked like a sack. I took this as a complement as that means it was just way to big. Unfortunately, feeling so good I let my hair down a bit and did eat and drink way above TDEE, but firmly pressing reset today and enjoying my first FD of the month.

Pocket list for today.
    @saffy420
    @coda
    @debster251
    @lagrandebouffe
    @losing_it
    @maayyaa
    @smartmart
    @mema02
    @molij
    @msraven
    @onahealthyhigh
    @liathanail
    @brightonbelle
    @mari84 – 1st FD of B2B
    @anna6 – 1st FD of B2B
    @taraga – 1st FD of 4
    @lynzm
    @belmc
    @dykask
    @lilymartin
    @rahul1905
    @jo15
    @emma-taylor
    @at
    @rainbowsmile
    @laurealice
    @yolina

Happy fasting everyone πŸ€—

My second post for the day. I find weekends hard sometimes,and eating out at restaurants.I especially find managing my moods around my periods really challenging. My plan is to try to do water only fasts as I have touched 70 kgs, and this is the place I always seem to get stuck. So hopefully this will help. Several times today I almost gave up my fast but checking out everyone’s posts helped. I have had a small bowl of steamed lentils which comes up to 100 calories. Plan to do another fast tomorrow. Hoping to reach 67 kgs by the end of the month.

And what is it about a blow out that makes you want to give up and justifies snacking and overeating???????/

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 1,605 total)

You must be logged in to reply.