September 30 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
September 30 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,604 replies, has 110 voices, and was last updated by  lmrenfrey 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,401 through 1,450 (of 1,605 total)

• Day 27 NZ FD/CD

Thank you all for sharing your daily ups and downs. I am truly grateful to have found this WOL, and will continue with the October Challenge. @sc thanks for organising next month.
    My thoughts and prayers are with all who have had sad times lately.

Thank you, SongBirdMe – your name always makes me smile !

Day 26 Lancaster, PA FD

🎶🎉💐Happy Birthday! 🎁🎈🎉 Wishing you a great Day! 💐 @annemarilyn

I fasted for 24 hours…. then I had a craving for an Italian hotdog. Go figure. After that and a handful of Cheetos (I looked it up on the Lose it app it’s 295 cals.) … I’m back fasting again. 😊 Luckily I take vitamins to make sure I’m getting the nutrition I need, for days like yesterday. This evening if I can’t stop the craving I will try to have yogurt.
    If anybody is interested, taking extra vitamin C, eating more fruits and vegetable can prevent cancer cells forming from Nitrates. (From meat products, hotdogs). Maybe not everybody is interested. That’s ok, I had a bout with Uterine Cancer 18 years back. (I’ve been cancer free for a while now.) So I keep my eyes open for helpful nutritional information. Here is the link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/draxe.com/nitrates/amp/

@fatrabbit Thinking of you and your boys. Wishing you all well. How are the rabbits? 🐰🐇🐇🐰
    @msraven ✨🎉 Glad to hear, you are doing great! Congrats✨🎉
    @belfastsink So sorry that your father passed away. Please be kind to yourself during the transition. I’m praying and wishing you and your family peace.✨

@saffy420 It looks as though you saved a new copy for October and September is still fine. Now, I see, Thanks @basyjames for helping. ✨ It seems to have worked out fine. 😀✨ @saffy420 Thank-you very much for leading the October Challenge!✨🎉 Please count me in!✨😊✨
    @lindasue Sorry about the deaths in your family. There seems to be a lot of deaths recently. Wishing you and your family peace and wellness.🕊
    @strawberriesandcream Very sorry for your loss. It’s very hard when best friends pass away. {{{{{{ Hugs to you. }}}}}}

Day 26, Emden Germany, NFD

@belfastsink My condolences for the loss of your father.

@lindasue and @strawberriesandcream sorry for your losses too.

Happy Birthday @steve-toon-taxi-driver & @bigviking

@annemarilyn a very happy Birthday to you too, you do have a very interesting family history.

@saffy420 thanks you for taking the lead next month, I’ll be there!

@belfastsink Sorry to hear your sad news.

2nd post

Awilson photography is a wonderful hobby and so productive too. I went to some lessons in photography but didn’t stick to editing much and forgot everything now. Keep it up.

As for cooking I do repeat favorite recipes or recipes that pleased everyone but I do try new recipes every now and then it all depends on how much time I have, ingredients I have in hand and if I’m in the mood of trying new recipes. However having said that I do plan on menus when I invite my children for Sunday lunch. During the week I try to have a dish that we can all eat but sometimes that’s not possible and I end up cooking for my 14 soon to be 15 years old son separately.

Goodnight

Hi Snowflake56 and Okeydokey, and thanks !

Thank you to everybody for making this board a “soft place to fall”.

@bigviking
    I’ll have an extra few drinks for you 😉
    @belfastsink Sorry for your loss losing a parent is as difficult as it gets.
    We really see the circle of life on this group. My thoughts are with anyone struggling with loss.

Day 27 Sydney FD

Day 26 – SW WA USA – NFD

Celebrating as I work – some Dark Chocolate Godiva from my co-worker… Not so much on the alcohol side @flourbaby. I am taking treats, including brownie bites to the evening class I teach tonight. Thank you for all the greetings! I’m feeling so much better about 35 lbs lighter than a year ago & a size 14 instead of 18. As @at reminds us about remembering from where we’ve come so we don’t go back thee or course said more poetically.

Happy birthday to @bigviking & @SteveToonTaxiDriver as well!

@rainbowsmile – congrats on starting College; something to focus on and build up your life.

@Strawberriesandcream – so sorry for the loss of your dear friend, @belfastsink for the loss of your father & @lindasue for 2 family members. Sending hugs to you all!

I agree with @LindsSue that this is a soft place to fall! I’m glad. Together we are stronger in so many ways!

Hello day 26 co down ni nfd.
    Yesterday’s fast day went well and i even stuck to just a coffee when number 1 son took me out – result!

@big_bill I would suggest you look for an inexpensive pair of trousers more in keeping with the size you are now. Even though you have more to loose you will look so much better in clothes that fit. This will give you a boost and others may notice how well you look.

@annemarilyn – hope you enjoy your birthday 💐🎈🎉

@lilymartin – the invictus games are so inspiring and humbling.

Thank you @saffy420 much appreciated for you taking lead for October.

Welcome back @rox, @lindasue and @happymargo. Sorry for the sad partings in your family @lindasue

@debster251 nice you are enjoying some nice weather and shoe shopping lol – enjoy

@sc good to hear from you but so sorry about your friend. I wish your OH all the best for his op. Tomorrow will be the hardest then each day he will get better and better.

@belfastsink – words seem inadequate but so so sorry for your loss. Will be thinking of you tomorrow and the coming days ahead x

Day 26, Rocky Mountains, US, CD

Day 27 FD country West Australia
    @annemarilyn Happy birthday – enjoy without any guilt however you spend the day.
    @strawberriesandcream – so sorry for the loss of your friend.
    I have always loved your name! and have just had a strawberry and a spoonful of greek yoghurt which reminded me of you.
    ( I know strawberries and yoghurt is not quite as delicious sounding as strawberries and cream but still!)
    @debster251 you are so lucky to be in France. It is a beautiful country and the food and wine ….
    Many years ago a friend and I spent 6 weeks holidaying in France and both gained 6 kgs in 6 weeks!!!
    I think we tried EVERY food available!! But oh, it was SOOO delicious.
    If I close my eyes I can still taste their croissants and their Croque Monsieurs…….
    Time to snap out of this delicious reverie because it is SUPPOSED to be a FD.
    Will have to give myself a stern talking to before heading off to work .
    Have a healthy day all.🙃🥚🍓

Day 27 | Sydney Australia | FD

Today is a fast day as long as everything goes according to plan.

And the plan is to hit the gym at lunchtime, have a light meal of tuna and cherry tomatoes in the afternoon, then when I get home I’m going to cook up a big pot of Tom Kha Gai (a Thai soup, one of my favourite Thai dishes) using all fresh herbs and spices. Then I’m going to try to have a sensible portion of that, without rice.

Yesterday was supposed to be a B2B fasting day but I got home late from work and my wife had made some “burgers” (just the meat and cheese part, no salad or bread) so I had 3 of those. So my B2B fast ended up being 48 hours long instead of 60 hours, and only counts as a single fast. But I can live with that 🙂

Day 26, Mountaintop PA, USA, CD

I list CD’s all the time now because most days are really FD’s but with a nice Cosmo or glass of wine now and then. I am 10 months into the Fast 5:2 and there are really no cravings. I eat the protein waffle with a pile of berries, kiwi, banana every morning. Usually skip lunch and if hungry a small hand full of nuts, 1/2 cup Full Fat yogurt, and half an apple (not all three but maybe one or two) keeps me going until the dinner salad with 3 0z protein or the salmon, chicken or crab cake with veggie and small potato dinner. Portions are so much smaller and I am satisfied.

Walking every day is a goal achieved 28 days of the month. Weather is the only hitch. My Fitbit is with me 24/7/365. Keeps me focused.

@lindasue nice to see you posting. You have been an inspiration to me for many months. I could not imagine reaching lower than my 150 lb goal after I had lost 35 pounds from basically just walking before starting Fast 5:2 in November 2016. I have been 142 to 144 lbs for almost 2 months including a month long family vacation to the National parks with lots of delicious dining and lots of hiking. Maintenance feels good and I am comfortable with my weight. The clothes are so much looser and I am replacing slowly. The 14’s and now the 12’s are for sale on eBay or finding their way to the Salvation Army. Shopping is always fun.

Congratulations to all the steady Fast 5:2 posters. This WOL has so many benefits.

I just stopped fasting today. I was suppose to have B2B2B this Tuesday, as my second fast day, but I just didn’t feel like it. On Monday, my fast was perfect, coming in at 600 calories. I even managed a Orangetheory workout, (don’t ask), and finished with a Gordon Ramsey’s Chili Beef Wrap lettuce recipe. Went to bed hungry and woke up nearly “4” pounds higher. So.. I didnt want to fast…today. I don’t think I want to fast this week.. I am rebelling. Frustrated with the end of this months efforts yet I feel many nights I go to bed hungry.. So whatever the weight finishes for this month I will accept it. Not giving up but I am tired of having to think about dieting all the time.

Day 26 NFD St. Louis USA

All my best to all of you.

Day 27, NFD, Norway

Where did the past 4-5 days go?

Well, did a somewhat CWE (ControlledWeekEnd 🙂 )… and a sucessful FD on monday. Weighed in on thuesday, and had lost 600grams (1.3lbs), not much, but at least not a gain and at least the lowest since i started July 31.(i think) I dont dare to jump for joy just yet, about “off the platau”…i really want to see the number 87 before im happy… i dont think i can reach my September goal of 85 though…its ok…the cm’s are showing off.

and i’ve cut down a bit on the diet coke… i know i can do better, but i have to take it slow…for my happiness 🙂

Day 26 and Day 27 North Wales both NFD

First day yesterday that I forgot to post 😩. Having work done on the bathrooms so the house is a complete tip. All routine is out of the window. Having to get up elier than normal for the workmen too so I am tired. First one is coming at 7.15am this morning.

@maddyg keep repeating to yourself it’s a way of life not a diet. Dieting becomes onerous and that’s why we give up especially if we do not see results on the scales. I get very despondent when the scales don’t show the result I want. When I started this way of life I decided that the only way I was going to become healthier and keep the weight off for good was to permanently change the way I eat. So what if I do not lose the weight one month, those fast days have made me healthier. I agree with many here, weigh yourself if you want to after the second fast day of the week to see the best weight loss, or do what I have started to do which is to weigh twice a month. I have only seen that way weight loss or maintenance and that has helped me focus. You can do it. You are strong 💪💪💪. I hope today is a better day.

Day 27 – Nuremberg, Germany – NFD
    Day 26 – Nuremberg, Germany – NFD
    No idea in my current weight. Not caught up on posts. Fast day on Monday went well but yesterday and today I feel puffy like I’m still retaining water. I know I’m not drinking anywhere near enough, especially to counteract the flights.
    Work is crazy busy as I’m in back to back meetings/ workshops everyday. Also leaving the office late and not getting my 7 hours of sleep. All in all it’s not a pretty picture for weight loss.
    Still I’m on holiday next week so time to reset when I get back and try and get back on a downward trend.

Day 27 UK NFD 🌈

Goal – drink water. 💦🐉

Day 27, FD,UK

Not sure where the month has gone but I have reached the goal I set for this month so anything in addition is a bonus ☺

Here’s to the last few days. Let’s smash it!

Day 27 – Ireland – NFD

Finished B2B FD last night with a couple of glasses of red wine 😱😱. Oh well. Apart from that it had been successful with 42 hours liquid only, then boiled eggs for lunch, and homemade tomato soup for dinner. I drink at least 3 litres of water a day and 2 cups of green tea, so the resulting trips to the loo help.

I lost a quarter pound, so the B2B means 2.5 lbs down. NFD today but not eating lunch of soup until 1pm and dinner tonight will be controlled. Then the final push from tomorrow with another B2B to round off September. Unlikely to hit goal but hope to get close.

@belfastsink so very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself now
    @strawberriesandcream really sorry to hear about your friend

Everybody take care, love yourselves, and feel good that we are all in this together. ☺️

DAY 27 – UK – FD

Yesterday was a disaster! 2 Currant buns found their way into my mouth! – so of course, I do what I always do, just carry on overindulging….so yet another fd turned into an nfd. Will try again to-day – I just seem to have lost my motivation – but I WILL get it back – I have to, all those too tight clothes sitting in the wardrobe….but I am away in a week for a fortnight! Golly, I can’t imagine the size I’ll be when I get back home if I carry on as I am. I have only lost 1 1/2lb so far this month, and only a few days left. – I won’t make my 3lb target now. I’ll have to roll it over to October’challenge. Oh dear!

Hello from co down ni day 27 nfd

So today I get the bandage off my foot – where have the last 2 weeks gone?

@at I hope everything is ok with you 🌻

@maddyg – someone recently put a link about an experiment about someone weighing on the hour over a long weekend and the variations, the peaks and the troughs of how weight varies. Please don’t let the scales get you down. It is just a number. In that link it shows how weight can go up and down but it is the overall trend that matters. If you had weighed later or earlier than you did you may have found a big difference. Work on your mindset and why you want to throw your toys out of the pram because of a number on a scale. This is not a diet but a way of eating for the rest of your life. I started July 2015 and my journey has been at times painfully slow. I am still not at my ultimate goal but i have learnt so much on my journey. I have learnt to accept being human. I have a better idea how I work. So don’t focus only on that number look at other things. Health and fitness and eating to nourish your body.

@maayyaa – Well done on reducing your consumption of diet coke. Its not easy but will be so worth it to break free of such an addictive drink. Despite their advertisements it does not make the world a better or happier place. What about instead of buying a bottle (when you are feeling strong) you drop the money in a jar and instead of adding to the coffers of a very rich company you can get yourself something? Like what some people do when they give up smoking

Day 27/NFD/Melbourne Australia

@maddyg a diet 😩! After 30 years of yo yo dieting I promised myself never to go on a diet ever again. Diets don’t work. Diets make me bonkers! I’ve been so happy following 5:2. I’ve been at or below goal for 2 1/2 years now following 5:2. For me it’s a WOL. 1 or 2 days fasting or 16:8, mindful, healthy eating following Dr Mosely’s Mediterranean food guidelines (no calorie counting), guilt free blow outs, enjoying wine and cheese (my absolute favourite) in moderation. Nothing is off limits but enjoyed on a occasion. Sometimes the scales can be annoying but please don’t let them defeat you.

Stay strong everyone we’re nearly there. @saffy thank you for offering to host October. Count me in.

Day 27 UK NFD.

Went for meal with colleagues last night. Not much healthy in Weatherspoons! I had a burger without the bun and a few chips. Dry winos – I drank fizzy water. I think this group are going to be very social and I don’t know if my willpower will last till Friday.

Anyone else having issues loading the 5:2 site on their ipad? Mine looks like a weird beta version and I can’t move between screens? I thought maybe it was down for maintenance but loads up fine on the phone.

Ah well off to be trained again. Luckily we’re staying in the same hotel so training room is about four floors down. We start in half an hour and I’m still in bed!!

Day 27 Wales NFD

Had a wonderful long beach walk yesterday but unfortunately undid the good of the exercise by midweek wine drinking. Is it the changing seasons I wonder? Feeling like I’m not being so focused right now……or maybe because clothes fit better I’ve become complacent. I seem to be treating fast days as damage limitation this month.

@saffy420 please include me in the October challenge, I can’t let go or I’ll be back where I started…..or bigger!

Take care everyone x

Day 27, South Wales, NFD/16:8

Catching up on posts after a crazy few days. @strawberriesandcream @belfastsink and @lindasue, so sorry to hear about your losses. Thinking of you.

Good luck everyone for the last few days of the Sept challenge and a huge thanks to @saffy420 for offering to host October. Looking forward to it!

Day 27…..Florida…..FD

Okay, my FD turned in a CD….. good news, I’ve lost mt hurricane Irma up tick. That really didn’t take long…….

@lindasue…… Glad your back sorry for your loses.

@saffy420…. thanks for hosting…..Im in!

@maddyg…… I’m sorry to hear your a bit frustrated, I know it’s hard sometimes. I wish there was a magic pill, that could make it easier. However, I know your not alone. What made the big jump for me is no longer considering it a diet but just part of who I am and what I do. It’s something I no longer hide but do proudly and I don’t listen to the negativity in other thoughts and words. Here are two things with this WOL, I do faithful and the rest I let fall like it will…… 1st is no matter what, I always fast from 7 pm until noon daily and 2nd a diet mt dew girl, regardless I only drink two day…. although I want more…… maybe try finding one thing you can do daily with out thought and working up from there…..

Okay well it’s that time…..

My husband told me to stop acting like a flamingo, so I had to put my foot down!

Day 27, London, UK, FD (1st of B2B)
    So yesterdays’ FD turned into a 1300cal NFD in spectacular snack avalanche fashion!!!! It started with a small square of 85% dark chocolate and spiralled quickly out of control!!!! I haven’t had one of those days for a while, yet I’m still down ½ lb this morning!!!!!

@happymargo – I have NO intentions of being a cheap date, the more £££££££££££ the better! I can’t wait to slur my words & make some poor food choices whilst buzzed!! I think I’ll go a little crazy on 1st October, maybe a bottle in each hand? Then I’ll settle into a semi teetotal life for the remainder of the month, it really hasn’t been THAT bad!!!!

How are my fellow Dry-winos getting along?? There’s lots of chatter here about wine and what it ‘made’ people do!!! Been there, done that!!! Actually I can’t always blame the wine, hence last nights’ snaccident!!!

Stay strong everyone, a few days to go and PLENTY of time to press to reset!!!! @saffy420 Thanks for taking up the October baton, I’ll be there……….. with bells on!!!

Day 27 London FD
    Day 26 London NFD

Norway, Day 27, NFD

Just checking in. I feel like it is too many days between the FDs. And where did September go? It feels like I have been drunk and had a back out and suddenly the month is nearly over. Looking forward to FD tomorrow. I have no hopes of reaching my goal for September, the 3 week platau messed things up, but that is ok.

Happy fasting!

Day 24,25,26 over TDEE, varying amounts of junk. Only consolation the healthy stuff was in there too and most eating was within an 8 hour window.

Day 27, Northumberland UK, NFD

More control today. Broke fast at 11, not succumbed to junk to slake the sleep deprivation. Gym done instead. Just need to see it through.

Day 27 – USA (Illinois) – NFD

Very good FD yesterday. Right at 160 again this morning. This 6:1 WOL is working for me in maintenance.

Busy day planned with lots of music activities following my exercise class this morning.

Onward and downward.

Day 27, Emden Germany, NFD

@coda great to have the bandage off, how does it feel?

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 27 Akron OH NFD. The sweet dreams and abs challenge has been such a success;I just wish I could quit my sweet tooth completely because boy do I like the way I feel and look. My skin looks amazing!!!! But I know if I cut sugar out completely I tend to fall into it with a vengeance, lesson learned from my past struggles with the white demon, so next month will about re-introducing sweet treats sensibly into my routine. Any body with hints or tips please share.
    I stepped on the scale this morning expecting a nice surprise but got nothing-absolutely no change at all from the last time. I am not trying to lose weight; I have met my goal and my BMI is 22.8 but still I thought the scales would budge a teensy weensy bit, oh well! Onward and downward as we all say.
    By the way I started a new fitness routine a few days ago and wanted to share: Personalized body weight exercises delivered to your phone through Fitstar; Fitbit’s exercise app. I usually go to the gym and do a 30 minute sprint on the elliptical in addition to some weight training; but I am liking this a lot.
    That’s enough rambling for the day; cheerio all 🙂

Day 27, USA, Missouri Ozarks, FD ( only eating at 7 p.m., 500 cal or less)

Hello all, feeling great- ate exactly as planned yesterday (well a little less than my allotted 500 calories as I wasn’t really that hungry.)

Rearin’ to go my grandma would say, did my planks at 5 a.m. – drank a little coffee and now it will just be water and green tea until about 7 tonight.

Wishing everybody the very best. I truly care about you all and share your joys and your grief.

Day 27 Lancaster, PA FD

I made it through yesterday with water, coffee, tea (both with Stevia, coffee with unsweetened coconut milk.) So only 166 Calories. Feeling more mentally able to fast and only have nutritional veggies, this evening.✨😊

@maddyg I understand, taking a break can help get your motivation back. I’ve just been trying to get back to the healthier WOL. Because of weddings birthdays, then basically just plain stubbornness of wanting to eat what I want to eat. (A mental thing really, because my body always feels worse after I indulge in sugar and carbs.) I struggle with not being able to sleep on an empty stomach, these things that have helped me, may help you. I’ve learned Having warm water with lemon and stevia, or unsweetened coconut milk with stevia, turmeric and nutmeg, warmed or cold help me to sleep w/o hunger. Also sometimes Magnesium spray for the feet. I started at 197 lbs., I am currently between 153 and 155 lbs. So I’ve lost around 44 lbs. I’ve learned that when we fast we burn off bacteria and viruses that cause illness. I’ve learned to take probiotics to replenish the gut for good health. When I think of this as a WOL, I learn more about my health and how to be and eat healthier. Things that helped me stay motivated early on have changed to different things that help me stay motivated now. I’ve learned that as I fast and just eat under 500 cals daily, healthy meat and vegetables, with less than 25 grams of sugar or carbs my body goes into ketosis. In ketosis there is no hunger, I am able to think clearer and my memory improves, I have less anxiety and more energy. In ketosis the body directly uses its fat stores for energy. It is actually more efficient that way. Once the fat from the body is being used it won’t be stored again (like sugar and carbs are). We pee (excuse the word) it out, never to be seen again. That’s why we can say, “We don’t lose fat.” “Not planning on finding it again.” We expel, purge, excrete, desecrate…. fat😊 Never to be seen again. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Our brains, not our bodies get addicted to the sugar and the carbs. After a withdrawal from excess carbs and sugar, we no longer crave them. We can make healthier eating choices. It gets easier when my brain isn’t bugging me to eat sugar, and carbs. I have more energy while in Ketosis. I take vitamins and eat healthy vegetables to make sure I get the protein and nutrients I need. Wow, I wrote a lot here. Take what might work for you, give it a try and leave the rest. I believe you will find what works for you, and what you want to do and when. Do what you can, don’t judge it. When I first started I would have an indulgence. I would fast and or stay controlled during the week and allow myself the indulgence that I craved on the weekends. That worked for me. As a group we are here for you. Find your happy place and find your goal TDEE, and do it in your own time. We will be here either way. No judgements only support. ✨😊✨

@coda, I’m so glad you got your bandages off.✨Sending you {{{{Hugs}}}} and wishing you smooth recovery.✨

I’m looking forward to reading more later.✨

Wishing Everyone happy, healthy FD and NFD today.

Thanks, Bert, Lynne, steffie eagle and anybody I missed. You are all so very sweet.

Day 27, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

My thoughts are with @belfastsink, @sc and @lindasue who lost loved ones. It is such a very difficult and sad time. I still miss my Mother so much. 😢😢😢

Happy Birthday to @annemarilyn, @steve-toon-taxi-driver and @bigviking. 🎂🎈🎉

Harvesting my hot peppers 🌶🌶🌶 today and drying them. Later I will grind and store them for yummy spicy meals in winter.

Yesterday was a CD, today it will be a NFD but within my TDEE. Maintaining weight by using mostly 16:8 and walking or hiking daily, weather permitting. Aiming for 10000 steps a day minimum.

Have a great Wednesday everyone! It will be a glorious fall day in my neck of the woods! 🌞🍁🌞🍂🌞

Day 27 – USA – FD

@maddyg, I second @okeydokey‘s most eloquent post; you have received a lot of tips and hints here so far, but may I add: that the quality of the food you eat, not especially the quantity, is what will satiate you and give you a good night’s sleep. @coda, congrats on getting the bandage off; @basyjames, consider switching the ingredients of your favorite sweets without spiking your cravings? For example, I make “fat bombs” that have enough sweetness and healthy fat in them to satiate me. There are lots of substitutes for muffins, cakes, crackers, desserts out there that use ingredients that will not elevate blood sugar, leading to cravings. @redrockgirl302, I have a nice bunch of cayenne pepers from this summer’s plantings, and I dry them on a piece of parchment paper on sunny days (along with various spent marigolds) in the back of my car! It’s a bit primitive, but it works!

Day 25 – McMinnville Oregon USA – FD
    Wishing everyone well!!

2nd post
    So bandage off and not sure what I expected. OH thought I looked a little disappointed but I’m not really, as I know I am only 2 weeks post op. Doesn’t quite look like my foot lol The pin in one toe will remain for another 4 weeks ha ha just hope it’s an nice warm autumn. Plan on going back to work on Monday, might as well sit there than at home earning nothing. However will play it by ear and see how it goes. Just need to concentrate now on getting the toes moving.

Also everything now in place for our chickens and we will collect our girls on Friday!🐔🐔🐔🐔

Day 27 Sicily NFD I have to figure out the best day to fast this week I’m in maintenance for the month I’m here and even that takes a great deal of discipline. Luckily an abundance of fruit and vegetables are available in addition to (the best bread you ever had), gelato, and fantastic local wine. Most days I put a splash of red wine over ice and the rest fizzy water.

Day 29 USA.

Day 28 NZ NFD
    Very happy!

Day 27, FD
    Can’t remember if I checked in this morning.. btw, what’s up with the site? Doesn’ look right on an iPad today!

3rd
    do you know what I find so rewarding about these challenges? When someone new joins and is a little unsure of how this will work but as the weeks pass you can see their confidence grow. The excitement as they begin to get results and suddenly they believe this may be the answer they were looking for.
    Remember to give this woe a fair chance b4 thinking of giving up and no matter what the result at the end of each challenge if you stuck with it and saw it to the end you are a winner. If you don’t give up you don’t fail.

@big_viking someone else said that. I’ll contact JJ the IT advisor and see if she can help.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,401 through 1,450 (of 1,605 total)

You must be logged in to reply.