Seeking Phoenix folks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello, 60 year old woman seeks others in my area that are starting this journey. I’ve lost and gained weight all my live. Hoping this plan provides some long term solutions. Would be great to have some connection with others who live nearby. Live in N. Phoenix.

Hi Robin,

Just in case you don’t receive any response on your thread here, I’m going to give you the link to a dedicated American thread, where you also might have a chance to meet a fellow Phoenixonian!

Given Dr. Michael Mosley originally broadcast his program on the BBC, the majority of participants on this forum tend to be from the UK.

I used to live in California and now reside in Australia. The Australian government station airs a lot of BBC material, hence you’ll also find quite a few Aussies here as well! All the best!

Here’s the link:

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/americans-and-anyone-else-who-might-like-to-join/page/26/#post-185909

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.