Return from Holiday

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  anniemac 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Last one (for me) of the Year. Despite the goodies available only regained 2 pounds of the weight I lost. Nice to be able to pick back up where I left off. This is the BEST (and last) diet I’ll ever want/need 🙂 Fasted yesterday and it felt good. Cleansing. Woke this morningwithout feeling overly hungry!

Welcome back, Carla! I got back on Friday and my experience and feelings about the plan have been exactly the same as yours (though I’m feeling very hungry on my non-fast days). Hoping for a slimmer me by Christmas!

Welcome back. You’ll soon get rid of that holiday gain.

We want everyone who goes on holiday to tell us where they go!

(This forum is almost like a trip around the world!)

Well…did two holidays almost back to back. The first to Warren Dunes in Michigan with my very best friend, Angie. And a couple of weeks later went to Pennsylvania to meet a large group of friends (41 of us) and we plundered Gettysburg…the Ren Faire…Lancaster…and the surrounding areas. It was wonderful!

Weighing in on Saturday, this week. When I came back from Warren I immediately lost everything I had gained. This diet seems to be a good reset for your metabolism as well.

I am on holiday from tomorrow and hope to have a fabulous cruise with no weight gain. Back to reality – I hope my experience is as successful as yours Carla and Steph. Well done.

Have a great (and guilt-free!) holiday Lindyw 🙂

welcome home ladies, Lindyw enjoy your break, xx

Thought the holiday is just starting this weekend?

Please give proper advanced notice on the next holiday?

You are all making me feel jealous with holiday talk LOL. cant wait for mine, but it is still a few months away. Maybe by then I’ll be at my best weight!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.