Results: 30 Days Fast Diet:: Lost 17.6 pounds (8 kg)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Results: 30 Days Fast Diet:: Lost 17.6 pounds (8 kg)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MJ Deedz 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I’ve now been on the Fast Diet since the middle of December 2013, and I weighed in today to find out I’ve lost a total of 8kg (17.6 lbs) in one month.

My BMI has gone from 36.3 to 33.8.

I have lost over 4 inches of belly fat.

My blood pressure has dropped from 152/85 to 122/71. I do not take any blood pressure medication.

I am using the “extreme” form of the Fast Diet, the “4:3” plan, and eating less than 100 kcal on my fast days. During 30 days I have had 13 fast days.

I still have a long way to go, and I will keep with the extreme “4:3” plan until my BMI is under 30 (another 2 months).

I do very moderate exercise – walking, but last Sunday I tried “Fast Exercise” for the first time. It was a challange, but I think this will add to my ability to burn fet on my fast days.

Fantastic Weissdorn!

you are doing great, and your motivation and positive attitude really shows!!

inspiring, keep going 🙂

Wow, that’s amazing and very inspirational. Well done 🙂

Hey. That’s fantastic. Very well done. I began the fast diet last Wednesday. I too am trying the 4:3 way and considerably cutting back on calories on the fast days to around 300 at the moment. I’m 29 5ft 11 and weighed 17 stone. In just a week I have lost 9 pounds something I didn’t anticipate so quickly. I love beer and that has been cut out completely and will remain so until weight begins to reduce, plan to change my lifestyle now mind. Great to hear others success. Very inspiring.

Hey 🙂 I really think it’s great that you lost so much weight! However I think it is necessary to state that that only works if you are obese 24 BMI< Myself I am 20.7BMI (Even though im not sure as I have a fat layer on my stomach) anyway here are my tips:

1. Exercise 5x a week (30+ minutes) 1/5 exercises should be about an hour (My saturday morning run with the dog)
    2. NO SODA – NO MILK (MIlk is really good if you are thin, and want to start body building, it builds long lasting muscles) however soda is just a killer!
    3. Avoid Carb + Fat combination! Don’t eat bread or pasta with your fat cheese etc.
    4. Avoid Unnecessary fats (Chocolates, cake etc.) however I everyday after I come home from a long day I eat a snack (2x cookie and a fruit)
    5. Drink water!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.