Really struggled yesterday

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SSure 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Yesterday was day 9 so I’m 4 and a half weeks into 5/2 it was the first day I wanted to give up and felt fed up with doing it, poor me 🙂
    I’m guessing its because last week was the first non loss week and subconsciously I’m feeling deflated by that,hope so because I want to carry on and get back in shape I’m happy being and of course reap the unseen benefits of 5/2.
    I guess yesterday I hit the wall and hopefully Thursday I will smash straight through it then at the Saturday weight in see the rewards so my subconscious gets back in line with my conscious mind and we can all live together happily again

My weight change was never predictable nor linear. It was punctuated by plateaus of >16 weeks during which I had to grit my teeth and trust myself that I was following the programme. That said, I’d have periods of 7-10 days in which I dropped every day before reaching another plateau.

So, it can be tricky to keep the faith at times, and I hope that it’s unlikely you will experience regular and lengthy plateaus but – yes, it’s difficult not to let an arbitrary number on a scale influence our state of mind but it’s a useful skill to cultivate.

That said – I hope that your next weigh-in shows some results for you. 🙂 Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.