Really cold on fast days?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Really cold on fast days?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel_dawson 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Just a question for others. Does anybody else find they are really cold on fast days?

I’ve noticed it on all 4 of my fast days. Usually I’m totally overheated pretty much all the time, and of an evening it’s a tank top and the air-conditioner cranked up. But I find on fast days, when I sit down at the end of the day at about 8pm to watch tv or read a book, I am FREEZING!

It doesn’t bother me at all, in fact it’s a nice change from being hot. Just wondered if it happened to anyone else.

(If it makes a difference, I fast all day on fast days (drinking only water) until my meal at about 6.30pm, which I limit to 250 calories. If I eat any earlier I get hungry, but I find it easy if I don’t eat until dinner)

Hi Elphaba and welcome

This thread answers your question, and many others: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Thanks Simcoeluv

I get so cold on fast days; I do zero calories until dinner too like you. I’m cold all the time anyway, so fast days are torture. Also going back to it after 2 weeks off and the headache is excruciating. I seem to remember that gets better…. Not the cold though 🙁

I got this at the start but from what I have read this is perfectly normal! Your body being cold is good as you will probably use fat stores to heat your body! Cold hands are bad when driving though 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.