Programs reduces balance effectiveness. I believe it. how about you?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Programs reduces balance effectiveness. I believe it. how about you?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jeanius 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• hi, everyone. a nice body always makes us feel confident. you can do it with this program. you can lost 5 pounds in 10 days (amazing) or more than this. it’s not only the program that most effective weight loss, I believe that it will also help you to improve your health. many people have trust and great results. I hope you will find joy in here:

this is the first time I post a topic in the fast diet forum. expect more help. thank you so much.

Hi I don’t understand the title “Programs reduces balance effectiveness”? Do you mean you start getting wobbly on the diet?

Hi, DFaithfull – I believe the original sos2109 post was some kind of advertising ploy, posted in various threads on the forum, rather than a genuine comment from a 5:2 Faster. I would not take any notice of it. The website links that were originally quoted in the posts have been removed.
    Well done, you, on your great progress using the 5:2 approach. You really seem to have learnt a lot about your habits, made considerable changes and now enjoy a more healthy regime. Every best wish for reaching your goals and your continuing success.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.