Post Menopausal women

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bellasmam 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I am going to start the 5:2 fasting
    However – I have tried for the last 5 years to get my post menopausal weight off and nothing is working
    I did slimming for for 12 years – always been 9stone 10lbs to 10 stone – now I am 11 stone 8
    I exercise regularly, eat healthy – I am not a big eater so I do not pile my plate up! Some days I could go without food and don’t really get hungry so this is why I am going to try this.
    I don’t have take away meals – I cook healthy meals

Is there anyone out there in a similar position to myself – if so – has this worked for you?
    Any advice would be appreciated – thank you

@bellasmam – I can’t give you any personal advice, as I’m a guy. But I found this thread; from the Home Page, under ‘BODY’/Medical Conditions & Fasting. https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/menopause-hot-flushes-dramatically-reduced/
    There may be other threads there too, you just need to explore a little. Also, you might like to join the ongoing monthly challenges? We’re just finishing ‘Jaunty January’, but a link to the February Challenge will be posted a little later. Just check ‘recent posts’ in a couple of hours, or tomorrow. Anyone can join…

Thankyou for this – I shall have a look

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.