periods and fasting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  monkeyslim 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• hello im a newbie to this diet and so far but in my 1st week i only lost 1lb. i was very disappointed, now on week 2 and i have stayed the same. if your due on does that affect your loss? i have about 1st8lbs to lose in total and im desperate to shift it once and for all. please help!

thanks 🙂

hi there Sparkles and well done on your first week!

please give it time, I didn’t start loosing for about 1 month, and yes sometimes that time of the month does affect your weight because of water retention I guess… but still a lb is a lb and that’s good!!

plus, when you don’t have a huge amount to loose it can be even slower, so patience here is the key!!

its a way of life, so hang in there!! good luck 🙂

thanks angie – a group of us a work are doing it and have had good losses but i realise we are all different. will try and be more patient like you say. the fasting days are definately getting easier which is good!

that’s great Sparkles,

keep at it, you will see results 🙂

Yes it definitely has an affect around your period, I feel like I have lost weight this week but the scales show 2lb gain. Its my time TOM, so I know thats the reason. You just have to keep calm, don’t get dishartened and just remember if you stick to the 5:2 every week you will lose weight over time!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.