Over the moon!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amavic28 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone,

Just posting to see how much people tend to lose around the first few weeks. I’ve just started my 3rd week today and I weighed myself this morning and I had lost 6lb. I am over the moon! I’ve lost 3inches off my hips and 2inches off my waist. Has anyone else had any significant losses?

B

Well done bunnyx95. I can’t post any losses yet as I’ve just started the diet but I hope I lose as well as you!

Amavic

Thanks Amavic! How have you found it so far?!

I found it ok actually. I did lose nearly 2 stone in 20 weeks on the diet in 2013 but I came off the diet when a bout of depression struck & it’s took this long to get back on track. I think it’s easier this time around as I’m not eating processed foods and I’m not trying to include breakfast.I’m far less hungry throughout the day when I skip breakfast and previously I was trying to have low cal bread at breakfast and lunch in the form of egg on toast and sandwiches, this meant that I couldn’t fill up on protein & veggies like I can now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.