On my 2 nd fast and it ends in 2 hours, yippee

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
On my 2 nd fast and it ends in 2 hours, yippee

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• After ending a 3 day water fast at the weekend, something that I posted about a few days ago where I just jumped in the deep end and came out the other end with a lot to work with, two dozen questions, and far more postives than negatives.

My goal is weight loss. I am training for a triathlon at the moment, and it is all going well, feel great, eating healthy food. But the big problem is that my appetite becomes huge when training and it’s a fight not to be constantly raiding the fridge. So in some ways the hard training goes to waste.

Last week I had enough, I had heard a lot about fasting including the stuff Mike Mosley talked about. I was going to set a date, but thought sod it and just went for it that evening(last meal)

As I was going through the 3 day fast I was researching online and observing what was happening to myself, there is far more to fasting I have already leaned than just the weight loss, but that is for another post.

So about 2nd day I had already decided that was going to happen again. I have decided 2 x 24 hr water fasts a week for the foreseeable future unless I get a little ill or drop down dead. Because of the 3 day fast at the weekend I thought I would just do the 1 x 24 hour fast this week as a gentle start.

I started last night at 7pm and have only 2 hours to go before I start preparing my first meal, Bass and asparagus with a few minted new spuds. It has been easy if I am honest, I also did a 55 cycle ride this morning as well and had plenty of fluids. I was debating having first meal in the morning and making it 36 hours, but lets not be silly.

How’s it going at this point, grumpygit? Have you continued to Fast for this entire past month? Gosh, you really did jump right in! Do you think you might ‘graduate’ into a 5:2 600-calorie regime after your weight gets down, or are you going to continue with the water until you ‘get ill or drop dead’?
    Good luck to you, from a cheerful 5:2 Faster.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.