On feast days, my tummy is more easily upset

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Medical conditions and fasting
On feast days, my tummy is more easily upset

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hey guys,

I’m a newbie, 30yo female from Germany. I started the 5:2 in early September and have lost roughly 4 kilograms (is that like 10 pounds…?), so not maaassive amounts, but I try to be patient since I find that for me, not paying too much attention on feast days and living “normally” is way more maintainable. There’s just one thing I noticed, I feel that my tummy is much more easily upset by food on feast days, especially now during the pre-xmas period…My habits have not quite adapted to that fact, I feel like eating a certain amount and then regret it…Anyhow, would be nice to hear more about other peoples’ experience with that.

I don’t really have a lot of stomach problems. I do notice that if I eat too spicy my uhm… toilet habits get a bit messed up, but usually I don’t really get pain. Very rarely at least.

Maybe, instead of deciding up front how much you should eat, just eat until you don’t feel like eating anymore?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.