October 2017 31 day challenge.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
October 2017 31 day challenge.

This topic contains 1,500 replies, has 98 voices, and was last updated by  Mia139 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,051 through 1,100 (of 1,507 total)

• Day 19 CNFD (controlled non-fast day)

Day 3 of personal plant based whole food eating

I haven’t read all of your posts–I will.

I need a little help. I don’t want to work out. I have to. I need to. Not for weight loss. For mood. For anti-aging. I have a workout that I do not mind at all. My reward is going on a walk with my dog after the workout. So, everything is in place. Why is it then that after waking up, in time to get the workout done, I have procrastinated enough that I can’t do it without being late?

I decided to get a cup of coffee to motivate myself. I decided to look at the www to quickly see what is going on in the world. Then decided to look at the www to get motivated. Finally, I kind of feel like I’m just going to go push play and it is too late. Working out now will cause problems with getting started with the work day.

How do you all do it? What makes you bounce out of bed and push play? Or, go for a walk, or to the gym.

I use to workout every morning. I never missed. It was like brushing my teeth. I got out of the habit and despite my best efforts I have not been able to make daily morning exercise a habit that sticks.

I’d love to hear a mantra … motivation … to just get up and do it instead of feeling disappointed that it’s another day of a missed opportunity to make myself feel my best.

Day 19 Akron OH, LFD. The change in weather may have something to do with so many people struggling to stay on track. I am just glad we all have each other.
    @penz big hugs to you. I understand how you feel, and I want to encourage you that this too shall pass. Try not to let the negative thoughts get you down, a 6kg loss is celebration worthy; focus on your success and use this as motivation to press forward on your journey.
    @dykask I am glad you are feeling better, getting sick once a decade isn’t all that bad :)
    Was going to post a little more, but have to run to a meeting.
    Cheerio all, together we can do amazing things!

Day 19 – USA – NFD

Second post: @xoxo, I could not help but post again after your post. I don’t know what your “vintage” is, so I could suggest that you may perhaps have some hormonal issues (menopause, Post-partum blues, empty nester, mid-life crisis), but one thing I do know, is that you have an open forum here of sage life experiencers that will listen non-judgmentally, so you can say whatever you want and you will receive warm and compassionate comments from everyone here who has identified with you at some time in the past, at the present time, or most likely will in the future. Personally, when I wake in the a.m., I am grateful for just waking up, thankful for a warm bed, a new day that lays open to me and my motivation lies in the fact that all I have is the present, so I do what needs to be done first (because I don’t like certain chores), and then I do what appeals to me in the form of activities, hobbies, relationships, etc.

Day 19, Emden Germany, NFD

@xoxo don’t beat yourself up, life should be enjoyed and going for an energetic morning walk with your dog can be both exercise and reward xx

Day 19 California FD

60.3 today, Down .2kg from yesterday. So hopefully I can break into the 59’s tomorrow after today’s FD. Sticking to a No Nonsence mindful eating plan for my NFDs should help. I don’t want to count calories on NFDs, so I just need to be more mindful. (Not go hog wild!)

I see I have lots of company for fasting today. Let’s get this weight off before the holidays! We can do this!

@xoxo we sound a lot alike in regard to exercise. Procrastination is my middle name. So how do we overcome this? I need to exercise for all the same reasons.

Thanks @at x ❤

@xoxo – maybe the key is to find something you really enjoy and will look forward to. Something that gives you a buzz.

Day 19, 2nd post – on motivation

It’s interesting reading your posts on what motivates you, procrastination etc. I’m a terrible procrastinator! A friend who is a life coach suggested the ‘Pick one thing’ approach – pick one thing you can do in just a few mins to help accomplish a goal and stick a note on a wall somewhere to remind you to do this.

I’m hopeless at exercising, so I tried setting a reminder in my phone diary to do the 1 minute plank every morning. Much confusion on day 1, as my phone – with its wonderful auto-correct – suggested I do ‘plankton’ instead of ‘plank-time’…

Hi XOXO, I think you nailed it yourself with all the good reasons…its just the follow through that needs tweaking. Stay with it and don’t beat yourself for taking a day off.

For me – it the mood change and exercise endorphin release that make the effort worth it.

Also, I agree with MissyBear – walking the dog is reward enough:)

Take care and keep posting – you lead a very interesting life!!

Day 19 UK FD

Its just frustrating to write a post and then find you’ve lost it because your web browser logs you out. 🙁

@coda, @xoxo,@Debster251 I’m surprised that this website has not been updated to the 800cal option. Anyhoo, I’ll stick with the 500 cals till I lose a bit of weight (there’s optimism for you!) then maybe go to the 800 to lose more slowly.

@metatauta Thanks!

Day 19 Lancaster, PA US FD

Tuesday Great FD!
    Wednesday I met a freind I hadn’t seen in a year and a half. She was pretty shocked and so ecstatic and complimenting me how great I look. Wow, she said what have you been doing? You look so different.
    I felt awesome after that. 2nd FD still going well. Then I asked hubby if he would like me to pick up something from the grocery.😊 He said Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I will remember in the future not to ask again on a FD🤣 I ended up having a cup of ice cream, and a great green salad. I didn’t count cals so not sure if it is under 500. I’m sure the sugar knocked me out if ketosis and out of the fat burning zone.
    Thursday… today, haven’t eaten anything. I’ve been drinking no sugar liquids.😊🌈✨ it will take another day and a half to get back to the ketosis and fat burning zone where I was yesterday. I will feel better then, so it will be worth it.
    I’m taking plenty of my omega 3 oils and minerals and vitamins to stay on track.
    @coda ✨🤗✨ I can relate, my twins are 16 going on 17. I’m happy they are becoming more responsible but I feel the tingles in my stomach. Each time they do something new I get nervous 💛😊💛They are still our little ones even as they grow up.✨💛
    @in-it-to-thin-it I agree about the baking shows. I have celiac disease so I can’t eat gluten. I just choose not to torture my stomach 🤣
    @metatauta 🤣Thanks, you brightened my day!😊
    @dykask Glad you are getting better. That cough still sounds painful. Keep taking care of yourself. I take probiotics especially during or after taking antibiotics, it helps with headaches, body aches, throwing up and sugar cravings. ✨Wishing you well as you recover!✨🤗✨

As Confucius says, “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.”
    ✨Together we are Stronger✨🤗✨

Day 19 UK FD

Second post.

@lynned – Plankton might be a very good food choice for FD’s. They’re super tiny and are practically calorie free! 😁

3rd post

@califdreamer – ha ha, you’re right!! Plankton for FD would be excellent…perhaps my phone’s auto-correct is smarter than I realised!

Day 19 – McMinnville Oregon USA – NFD
    Very late post today.
    Well my LF yesterday stopped around dinner time when I had a bowl of turkey chili, I was just a little over 500 cal. Today has been another matter, not a very controlled day. 🍩 😕

@penz – I had the exact experience with photos a friend send from our last outing. It should motivate me but it’s just depressing. I don’t want to give up though, so I will push the RESET button and remember that “nothing tastes as good as skinny feels” (Kate Moss, one who should know.)
    @daffodil2010 – I’m in awe of your ability to fast!! Send me some mojo!!
    @lynned – ‘plankton’  LOL

I’m just signing in to confess… today’s fast day disappeared (not a problem, there’s always another day) but at my art class this evening our tutor brought in buns she’d baked. I picked one up and had it half eaten when I remembered that I wasn’t eating sugar or sweet things. How annoying that I’d got to day 19 and blew it mindlessly. 😡
    @coda I know all about boomerang sons!
    @xoxo – I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. As you say, it’s like brushing your teeth. I get up early two days a week, mindlessly, like going to work. After I’ve driven a bit, I find myself at the pool. Then I’ve really no choice but to swim. After I get out I’m glad I did it. I also do classes, like Pilates, where people ‘encourage’ greater output! Can you pick a later time that would suit, reward yourself something like a star chart – then give yourself a reward? Or perhaps discover a new way of exercising that motivates you? I’m guessing that once you’ve re-started the routine, it’ll become a habit again. And as many say, walking the dog is exercise in its own right. Good luck!
    @okeydokey – savour every moment of your compliment and success. That’s what this WOL is all about.
    @LynnD and @califdreamer – oops just while you talk about plankton, I’ve forgotten to do mine for 3days.☹️

Night night everyone.

Day 20 -NFD – Brisbane, Australia

Sometimes life is just not fair. I had a zero weight loss this week and DH had a .7 kg loss. We have eaten the same things all week, in fact he generally eats more than me because he is bigger and has a higher TDEE. However I will not dwell on this, I will be happy for his loss and I will stick to the program.

Having lunch out with some girlfriends today but I will make a healthy choice (or eat minimally at dinner 😊)

@at I also “train my willpower muscle” watching the cooking programs. I kind of virtual eat! Fun and far less calories 😁
    @daffodil2010 My DH and I watched “Eat, fast and live longer” last weekend and I think it finally clicked with him. I had already seen the program and read MM’s books but I think DH needed to hear it from an expert.
    @onedayordayone So happy for you that your tinnitus has been cured. I can only imagine how debilitating that must have been.
    @debster251 and @coda I still have 4 out of 5 grown sons at home. Can’t see any of the younger 3 leaving any time soon, they are far too comfortable. No. 2 is currently looking for a house but doesn’t seem in any hurry. No 1 only left last year…and I did finally gain a lovely daughter-in-law. ❤️ While it would be nice to have a spare room, my mothers heart does not want any of them to leave.

DISCIPLINE, NOT DESIRE, DETERMINES YOUR DESTINATION

Day 20 Gold Coast CD
    A beautiful inspiring day today, sun is shining, birds are singing, and the scales are kind this morning. Yesterday was a good LFD, 3 cups of tea and 1 cup of coffee. Nowhere near enough water, and I felt quite dehydrated overnight – something to watch. That’s probably because we did some gardening so got quite hot and sweaty. But very satisfying as the garden is now looking neater – still a long way to go though!

Day 19 -USA (Utah visiting) – NFD

Made it through last night’s nail-biter Cubs game without indulging on stress snacking. Yeah for us!

Happy to be here with daughter and 2 granddaughters on their Fall Break weekend. Might just have pizza and a beer tonight. Plan is for a hike tomorrow morning once I am more accustomed to the altitude change from Illinois.

Onward and downward,

AMENDMENT TO PREVIOUS POST:
    Thought I had lost nothing but in actual fact when I put today’s weight in my tracker I had lost .4kg. Woohoo. No need to feel quite so jealous of DH now. Probably should not weigh myself daily but I just can’t seem to help myself. Might have to celebrate with a donut…haha, just kidding.

Day 19, USA, Missouri Ozarks, NFD

Hello all, beautiful day in the Ozarks. Had a great time out shopping with friends, bought a beautiful pair of Ann Taylor dark green lined dress slacks and a very nice Christopher and Banks tapestry print blazer and five, yes five, scarves – three infinity and two fringed winter scarves. Total spent, that would be $10. I go to the best consignment shops. The woman gave me the blazer for two dollars because it had a couple of threads pulled at the cuff – which was fine wit me as I knew I would be hemming them anyway as I had tried it on. It was brand new but a second… I threw it in the dryer with a Dryel sheet and then hemmed the sleeves and pressed them in. Fits like a glove, it is fully lined as well and co-ordinates perfectly with one of the jersey infinity scarves.

Had a great meal at a senior center where we were holding a committee meeting, salad, sweet potatoes, cooked cabbage with apples, peach cobbler and unsweetened tea. Good ole down home food, love it !

Hope everybody is doing well, tomorrow I am going out with friends and will have another wonderful Fall outing. Lunch and food and shopping with some of the nicest, smartest, kindest people in the world. Truly blessed.

Day 19, USA, Missouri Ozarks, NFD

Hello all, beautiful day in the Ozarks. Had a great time out shopping with friends, bought a beautiful pair of Ann Taylor size eight dark green fully lined dress slacks, a very nice Christopher and Banks zip front tapestry print blazer (fall colors) and five, yes five, scarves – three infinity and two fringed winter scarves. Total spent, that would be $10. I go to the best consignment shops. The woman gave me the blazer for two dollars because it had a couple of threads pulled at the cuff – which was fine with me as I knew I would be hemming them anyway as I had tried it on. It was brand new with its $89.99 tag still on it – but a second due to the flaw… I threw it in the dryer with a Dryel sheet and then hemmed the sleeves and pressed them in with a damp cloth. Fits like a glove, it is fully lined as well and co-ordinates perfectly with one of the jersey infinity scarves.

Had a great meal at a senior center where we were holding a volunteer committee meeting, salad, sweet potatoes, cooked cabbage with apples, peach cobbler and unsweetened tea. Good ole down home food, love it !

Hope everybody is doing well, tomorrow I am going out with friends and will have another wonderful Fall outing. Lunch and food and shopping with some of the nicest, smartest, kindest people in the world. Truly blessed.

Day 20 – Japan – (N)FD 82.8kg

I haven’t eaten yet but I’m not going to push it today. I need to get back to being well. My weight is continuing to decline now that I’m past the medication.

Just to clarify, I do get minor colds a few times a year. However, it is rare for me to need to see a doctor because of being sick. I think that last time that happened was in 1997, to be honest. Otherwise I’ve gone to doctors because of injuries of which I’ve had a few. (Frozen shoulders, pinched nerve, broken toe, that type of stuff) However I’m pretty sure that without some medication this time, I would not be getting well very quickly. I might have been ill for many weeks. However I’m getting older so who knows.

@xoxo – About 50 years ago I remember my grandmother telling that when she needed to something she would just push her butt and go. I think the point was that she often had to force herself. Working out is often like that, but if you force yourself a few times, it starts to become a habit. Once it is a habit it is easier to do.

Right now I feel bad because I’m breaking my habits. I’m actually starting to workout some, but I’m limited by my lungs right now. When I breathe too hard I start coughing.

Day 20-UK-NFD

Day 20 – Nuremberg, Germany – NFD
    Travelling back to the UK today. I don’t have breakfast included in the hotel this week so I’m going to skip it today as I’m not hungry. Depending on how I feel later I may also skip lunch and then just get dinner at Frankfurt airport. At the moment I’m feeling puffy and bloated so I need to really hit up the water intake today.

Day 20 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – FD
    4th B2B2B2B

Decided to do another FD today to set me up for the weekend. It’s the first weekend in 2 months that DH has off so I want to enjoy the time with him without counting calories and there will be a pub visit planned tomorrow, plus wine with dinner both Saturday and Sunday.

. My first time doing 4 FD in a row 🤗

Yesterday’s LFD went well until around 8pm when I was obsessing about food whilst home alone. I was a good 48 hours on a liquid only fast at that stage. I boiled an egg, had a slice of ham, and a mug of Options, went to bed, and slept soundly.
    However, I was only down a quarter of a pound from yesterday so still a quarter of a pound above last week’s low weight.

Fruit for lunch, then homemade tomato soup and oat bran bread for dinner. Less than 500 calories.

@awilson…..thanks for the shout out. I really want to lose weight ASAP and get into maintenance as this is where I always fall. Mojo is high…long may it last
    @aljomisaza thanks for the tip …..DH needs to understand why this way works. It will be great to get him on board though.

Happy Friday all ☺️

Day 19 Newcastle UK NFD
    Day 20 Newcastle UK FD
    Internet problem yesterday never got a chance to post.

Day 20 UK NFD

Yesterday was not a proud day. My routine got messed up by the rain and my eating went from bad to worse. I started eating early and ate too much of all the wrong things. I know long term it won’t make much difference but I was getting so close! I ate pasta and even though it was gluten free, it is still carbs and it didn’t help my mood and just made me hungrier. Nothing a couple of days of good eating won’t sort but I do know better, so am frustrated with myself. Today should have been my day off but now I have to work because of the rain yesterday. This should be a good thing and help me reset but I am coughing and my throat hurts and I would much rather stay in bed:( Still I am sure that I will feel better once I get going.

Day 20, Newcastle UK, NFD

Both Wednesday and Thursday were NFDs but pretty controlled. Have significantly upped my exercise this week courtesy of my new gadget. Anyone know Paul Sinha – the white suited chaser on The Chase? Seeing him tonight. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable but he’s a stand-up comedian too. I’ll attempt my 2nd FD of the week tomorrow after tonight’s inevitable burger, sweet potato fries and beer.

Enjoyed reading everyone’s posts – but another busy day, so this is short and sweet.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” ― Henry Ford

Day 20, London, UK, NFD

So this week is turning into an ADF week as I’m out for dinner this evening and out for Sunday lunch, tomorrow is the day to reset after tonights Thai meal. Very good FD yesterday, so I’ll see how B2B2B compares to ADF again!! This time I’ll take note of the pro’s and cons!!!

I’m off to Pilates soon so I’ll catch up with posts later, I hope everyone is doing well on this wet, windy Friday morning!!!

Day 20 Belfast NFD

Despite yesterday’s transgression, the scales are still hovering at a nice low weight. My weight loss pattern seems to be like steps and stairs; lose a few pounds, plateau for a while, lose a few…l I have learnt to accept that.
    Pocket winos – I am consciously stepping off the no alcohol bandwagon for this weekend, but will resume on Sunday. Back on the sugar bandwagon.
    @coda, Alijomisaza – I am just about to lost my oldest for good. Next weekend he moves in with his girl in Dublin. Both boys have been back and forth over the years, but now they have two beautiful girlfriends and I count myself lucky that I get on very well with the two girls. It doesn’t stop that little twinge of sadness though that my babies are gone.
    I am letting my hair down this weekend, but it doesn’t hurt to remember..

I didn’t come this far only to come this far.

Day 20 Wales NFD

From my 800 calories FD budget yesterday I used 755. Feeling the need for more warming food now that we’re into autumn, so I think I’ll probably stick with 800 FDs through the winter months as I’m happy with progress, don’t feel deprived and it isn’t too difficult to stay within TDEE on NFDs……..so long as the red wine monster is caged for most of the week!

Enjoy Friday everyone x

Day 20…..Florida……FD

Finally got a good FD in yesterday, just under 800 calories. Lately, it seems I’ve been a bit willy Nilly, so it proved to be harder than it needed to be. I’m trying again today and see where life leads me.

@debster…..we too have both our kids still home, the 21 and 18 year old. I think we’re gonna have them for a while to! The 18 yro just started college and the 21yro, is saving to buy a house. He says he doesn’t want to throw him money away. Plus, honestly rent here in my town, is in the top 10% of the highest priced rentals in the state. So, I guess I can’t blame him for wanting to own something instead of rent.

@ mettatauta….I did look into those mattresses but the hubby says he’s not ready for a new one yet!

@in it to thin it……. A few years back, I read a study that said naturally thin people also tend to eat healthier than those just 5%over there ideal weight. People with slender builds also gravitate towards eating at least one salad meal a day as well as once a week go completely meatless for a day. Studies we’re inconclusive on whether it was a predisposition or a taught behavior from parents.

@xoxo….. I’m not a workout kind of girl actually, while I would like to be it’s just not in me. But, it hasn’t stopped me from losing weight. I still am but probably just a bit slower than some one who does.
    I’m a list maker, so if I need or want to get it done, I write it down on my to do list. Maybe writing it down will give you the motivation…..

I saw a little stiletto of a man, he’s on the loose, he’s on the loose, carrying a can of fandango!

Day 20, Gozo Malta, nfd

Yesterday I ate above my tdee I think as I cooked some fried pork chops for my son which he normally devours and he didn’t want them and I ended up eating them myself.
    I’m not exercising at all and the scales were up by 0.6 kilos from yesterday.

Yesterday we bought a two month puppy fox terrier and today I’ll take him to the vet for his first vaccination the vet told me.

Nfd but eating within my tdee.

Have a great Friday everyone. Together we’re stronger.

Day 20, Belfast, NFD

Just one FD completed this week, but it’s been quite a strange few weeks so maybe next week I’ll get back on the wagon.

I know that I’m in a kind of grieving zone – my dad passed away at the end of September, but he had left my mum (and 6 kids) nearly 30 years ago. Although there had been regular contact with an older sister, I only saw him a handful of times over those years. But some of us did catch up with him during the summer, before he passed, so there has been a kind of closure for him and us. So, along with the grief there’s confusion and waves of emotions. Add on mega-PMT during the past week and a half, and I haven’t really been a bundle of fun at all 😉 nor making sensible food and drink choices.

Anyway, I know it won’t last forever and I’ll go with it all for now. I just wanted to share a wee bit of what’s going on with me at the mo.

@xoxo – you’ll be grand. We have to learn not to beat ourselves up so much. As Debster mentioned, maybe there’s a different time that’ll suit…or stick with walking the dogs for now. I’ve missed my weekly yoga class and my regular swims recently, but a few weeks at something usually gets me back in the flow.

Good luck everyone today xx

day 20 Akron OH. Not sure kind of day. I don’t know what is wrong with me lately. I am usually able to control my urges and cravings but lately it’s been a struggle. I am not used to losing control and I think I need to take a break from the alcohol, it’s weakening my resolve. I have to figure this out. So this is what happened. I started the week well, had a couple B2B FD on Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday was NFD but I completely blew my TDEE eating things I really did not need or particularly want- eating to eat really. Thursday was supposed to be a pull it together day, which it was until I got home and helped myself to fried chicken breast, baked fish, dark chocolate with white almonds, and flavored beer. I just kept eating! Today should be a yogurt after 6pm day but I am feeling blah… I see my PCP today, so may be she will have some news for me that will kick me in the pants. so far today though all I have had is coffee with a couple teaspoons of hot chocolate and 33.8 fl of water. My team members are headed downstairs to the breakfast buffet and I did not go with them. so celebrate small victories I guess.
    happy Fri-yay everyone.

Day 20, UK, NFD

Stepped on the scales this morning and I am exactly where I started the month – 81.0kg. I won’t break my fast until this evening, but we’re away now for a week in the sun on an All-Inclusive holiday. So Days 21-28 will be NFD.

I’ll weigh in for end of October on Sunday 29th which will hopefully be a FD. Then off travelling with work again. I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that I will need to be a Dry Wino in November if I am ever to get into the 70s!

Hi all day 20 from Co Down NI NFD – think I will just write this week off and start again on Monday. Just don’t have the motivation to stick to plan at the moment – maybe I need to step on the scales to bring a touch of reality. It’s a vicious circle at the moment, tired, eat crap, feel crap, eat more crap??? Need to get a grip but I know it will pass and I will sort myself out – there does seem to be a pattern as this is not the first time I have had these sort of dips. If only I could identify the cause!

Going out tonight for a meal after I watch OH and number 2 son play squash and going out on Saturday as well, don’t usually do 2 in a row – So Monday is another day, another week and a reset.

BTW number 1 son who works in the hospitality industry says he tasted the Rhubarb & Ginger Gin by I think Whitley Neil? says it was very nice – for those not abstaining off course or something to look forward to at the end of the month for those who are.

@belfastsink – death of a family member can bring all sorts of emotions to the surface. It was good to have made your peace with him. Give yourself time and be patient with yourself.

Have a good weekend everyone x

Day 20 – USA (UT visiting) – NFD

Ate (and drank!) over TDEE yesterday with granddaughters making me grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and pizza (with beer) for supper. Had to have that extra glass of red 🍷 to drown out the sorrow of the Cubs loss last evening. Oh well, it was a great season.

The substitute teacher at the Silver Sneakers class yesterday was a Utah Jazz (pro basketball) dancer, so she had us up and moving doing things I’d never done in that “senior citizens” class before. Fun but energizing! I suppose I did need a few extra calories on the day.

It’s turned very windy with rain in the offing today, so not sure if we will get in our hike. Granddaughters are on ‘fall break’ for their teacher union convention days, so whatever we do will include them.

@at congratulations on your great consignment store finds! That sounds like a terrific outfit plus scarf accessories.
    @basyjames. Do you think the change in the weather has caused increased appetite? I think it does for me.
    @coda That Rhubarb & Ginger Gin sounds most interesting! I never had tasted anything like that. I might just have to look for it!

Onward and downward.

Day 20, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

I think I did not post yesterday. I am a little off at the moment. I will press the reset button tomorrow.

I think walking your dog is exercise @xoxo.

@coda: somehow my head is not in it as well right now. I think I am nervous crossing the Atlantic again.

@anna6: welcome to your newest family member, a cute puppy!!! 💚🐕💜

Have a great Friday everyone! 😊😊😊

Day 20, S. Wales, NFD

Looking forward to a weekend of R&R. Have a great weekend all!

Day 20, LFD, Canada

@okeydokey – I am impressed that you stopped after just 1 cup of ice cream – well done you!! Ice cream is one of those items I have learned never to bring into the house, I cannot resist its siren call.

Thankyou for all the inspirational quotes “Confuscious – . . . do not stop”, “I didn’t come this far, to only come this far”
    @debster,@okeydokey and others – love them and helps to keep me motivated!!

@basyjames – what is a PCP?

@belfastsink – I feel for your loss, hugs across the ocean to you.

@bert – i have been inspired by your industrious decluttering ‘a la FLYLADY’, I have started following her program too. Best tip so far – get up and get dressed to shoes right away. thanks for sharing. Not sure I am up to cleaning my oven yet though – UGH, worst housekeeping chore ever!

Keep the Fast!

Day 20 – SW WA USA – NFD

Made it through the FD yesterday – this one with food, nothing until a little cheese with almond butter then homemade farmer sausage vegetable soup! Just love that soup.
    Working on a controlled NFD framed in an 16:8.

@lindasue – good finds! Love Christopher & Banks – I should own stock.

@Strawberriesand cream – ahhh, sweet potato fries! Love them. Yes, Henry Ford said it well.

Have a great day! Remember together we are stronger!

Day 20 – USA – FD

@belfastsink, cyberhugs to you (((xoxo)))! @basyjames, seems to be a pattern this week of melancholy and I believe it could be circumstances combined with a change in the weather…my late mom’s former dr. told her the barometric pressure had a lot to do with emotional changes, who knows? @bigviking, have fun on your vakay! @anna6, nothing completes a family like a puppy (and chickens, lol). What did you name him/her?

@inittothinit pcp is primary care provider otherwise know as persona physician. My annual physical is this afternoon. This is my first visit after my mammogram scare earlier this year.
    @coda maybe that’s what it is. Whatever it is, I wish it I wish it would go away and never come back 🙂

Day 20, Emden Germany, FD
    Day 21 & 22 NFD
    Day 23 FD

2nd post

Thanks RedRockGirl302 my son and I took Rex the puppy to his first visit to the vet and he had his first vaccination plus medicine for worms. My grandchildren loved him. So does my son.

Day 18 Sicily NFD
    Day 19 Massachusetts USA CD
    Day 20 Massachusetts USA NFD Jet-lagged and random in my eating but always asking myself “what am I eating and why am I eating it?” I applied this today when I had a hamburger out and they put a bag of potato chips on the side. i didn’t need those and I brought them home for someone else. Transitions are hard but doing my best to stay mindful.

Day 20 – McMinnville Oregon USA – LFD
    Feeling strong today.💪🏋️‍♀️
    To bad my cat doesn’t like walkies!! 🐈 I could use a motivator!!

@at – Your shopping trip sounds like fun, I love a bargain.
    @belfastsink – (((((Hugs)))))

Day 19/ Day 20 North Wales NFD

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Viewing 50 posts - 1,051 through 1,100 (of 1,507 total)

You must be logged in to reply.