October 2017 31 day challenge.

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
October 2017 31 day challenge.

This topic contains 1,500 replies, has 98 voices, and was last updated by  Mia139 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,101 through 1,150 (of 1,507 total)

• Day 20 California NFD

After yesterdayโ€™s FD, a little under 500 calories, I gained .1 kg. Sheesh! Iโ€™m going to have to be extra careful today. Hoping for a whoosh!

@lindasue and @at – ugh, I think I confused you two before! Your shopping trip, @lindasue, sounded terrific! That ought to teach me to be sure and write down who I am addressing!

Day 20/16:8/NFD/ Melbourne Australia- very tired, ate way too much comfort food – cheese, butter and biscuits ๐Ÿ™
    Day 21/16:8/NFD – hoping for more self control

Sorry I haven’t been commenting more. Life has been very hectic with gardening, grand children, dog sitting, birthdays, painting, decluttering (Kon Mari), OHs health issues and a mountain of paperwork. Have tried to keep up with posts but not always successfully.

Apart from yesterday I’ve had a great week. The scales have been very kind. I’m sure I haven’t dispatched a lot of fat but I have reduced the bloat caused by too many carbs and too much salt. My scales show a 2 kg drop since the beginning of October. My goal is to maintain the benefits of a lower carb eating regime and to work towards burning off an actual kg of fat. I will not self sabotage this weekend!

I’ve also donated all my size 16, 14, 12 and some larger size 10 clothes. I’m never going back there! I love op (consignment, charity) shopping and recently picked up a beautiful, silk, designer skirt for $4. It’s a size 8 but has the tiniest waist. I plan to wear it at Christmas. Most of my clothes are size 8 but sizes vary so much.

For those who are struggling, focus on one small change you can make. Sometimes looking at the bigger picture can be daunting and self defeating.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Day 20 – Cumbria UK – NFD

Beautiful day with a great 7km walk this morning – large group today and a great catch up over coffee afterwards – eventually breaking my fast with a late lunch with DD

DD took her driving test for the first time today and passed so it was a celebration lunch involving proseco ๐Ÿฅ‚but that was my only meal for the day ending up well below TDEE – very happy with that outcome after a FD yesterday!

@xoxo – exercise is not essential for weight loss but as you say is a great mood enhancer – try linking in with a local walking group or join a regular exercise group – I find that linking in with others makes it less likely that I will not go……personally I have found Yoga to be both hugely beneficial both mentally and physically – Good luck with finding your movitation – remember “A river cuts through rock, not because of it’s power, but by it’s persistence”
    @okeydokey – ๐Ÿ‘on receiving such great feedback and on restricting to 1 cup of ice-cream โ˜บ๏ธ
    @debster251 @coda and @aljomisaza – I have a boomerang daughter back home too – she moved back about 18months ago after breaking up from a long term relationship but may well be moving back out in the near future if her plans work out ……..she is good company and OH and I will miss her when she moves out again……
    @belfastsink – ๐Ÿค— Grieving is such a strange thing – going through various phases is totally normal but remember all the good memories especially the recent closure before your Dad passed – “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal but love leaves a memory no one can steal”
    @songbirdme and @awilson – I wish it was me that had found the great shopping bargains but it was @lindasue ๐Ÿ˜ž
    @onahealthyhigh – such a lovely feeling to get rid of those larger clothes and I’m totally with you in never going back there ๐Ÿ’ƒgo you!

Getting late so must get ready for bed soon – Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

11 days to go for this October 2017 31 day challenge – Stay strong and Positive and Together We Can Do This. Remember the road to your dreams isnโ€™t always easy to navigate, sometimes dotted with mountains to climb, obstacles to overcomeโ€”and hard, mind-numbing times that will make you feel like quitting. Just remember this if you get lost along the way: Anything worth having doesnโ€™t come easy. So donโ€™t turn back around. Donโ€™t give up.

Day 21 Gold Coast CD

Not a great CD yesterday, will aim for better today.

Day 19,20 and 21. All NFDs due to circumstances – although at about 60% of TDEE. Not the best I know, but the best that I could do. Don’t think I’ll be hitting my weight goal this month but at least I didn’t go completely off the rails with my surprise visitor. Aim to have two FDs in a row from 22-23 Oct.

Day 20, USA, Missouri Ozarks, NFD

Hello all, busy day, doing great. Just did my second three minute plank (do one morning and night) – ready for bed.

Wishing all well. Sorry about those Cubbies but you fans had another great year and proved that last year was no fluke. Now, on to Spring Training. haha…..

Day 21 – Japan – NFD 81.8 kg

I didn’t fast yesterday but it turned out to be the right thing to do. My weight has continued to drop and today I’m feeling better. I’m going to start a new “year” of fasting on Monday. I think I consider a 100+ days a fasting a good year so I’m going to consider this the start of my second year of 5:2. ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t know how far I’m going to go, but I don’t thing fasting 2 days a week will cause any kind of harm for most people. Still fasting can be stressful.

I have managed to get in two days of workouts now. Not great workouts but better than 50% of max. So I’m getting better. Working out isn’t great for weight loss but it really helps with building muscle. ๐Ÿ™‚

Not sleeping
    Sticking to CFD so far so good, just holding weight steady.

Lots of fruit and veg, eggs and some wholemeal toast.

No fasting elements going on and yet I feel empty, don’t know if it is psychological or physical.

Still it is what it is.

Hugs to all

Mari

Day 21, UK (for a few more hours), NFD

81.3 kg at 3am. Now for a week of indulgence ๐Ÿฅ‚

Day 21 UK NFD

Weight still going the wrong way from my chocolate and pasta fest the other day despite a good day yesterday. How many times do I need to learn not to do that? I was so close to my goal….

Day 21 -Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช – NFD
    October goal 140
    Current weight 143

I suspect that I am about to climb onto that infamous Mount Plateau. Despite 4 FD’s in a row, of which 2 were liquid only, my weight has remained stuck in the same groove around 143/144 lbs for the past few days.

Still, I am down 5lbs from October start, and very happy to plateau (for the moment mind) at 10 stone 3ish, rather than 11 stone 8 where I sat for all of 2017 until I found this WOL ๐Ÿ‘

Today is going to be a day of eating and drinking, starting with a cooked grilled breakfast of sausages, white pudding, and eggs. My first grill in weeks and weeks.
    But I will enjoy this weekend, and reset on Monday.

@bigviking enjoy your hols ๐Ÿพ

Norway, Day 21, NFD

Successful FD yesterday, last in a 4:3-week. And it did some real elimination too: now I am 86.4 kg/190.5 lb Yay ๐Ÿ™‚ that is a total of 7.6kg / 16.8 lb in just over 2 months. Happy an positive about reaching my goal now ๐Ÿ™‚ I even might get to 84kg /185lg within 17th November, which is my fury halv-way goal ๐Ÿ™‚

Day 21, Gozo Malta, nfd

I had a cereal nutri gran and a half for breakfast i.e. 240 calories with white coffee this morning. At the moment I’m in the garden watching my granddaughters playing ball with Rex our puppy. Yesterday my son bought some squeezable balls for Rex to play with from the pet shop. The weather is cloudy today.

Daffodil2010 I agree with you and will enjoy the weekend and reset on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone, together we’re stronger.

Day 21 Newcastle UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง NFD.
    My weight is stable but I’ve got holidays on my mind. Can’t shift this last 3lb lol pre holiday mode. I’ll have to stop visiting my Dad far too many food traps at his house and my willpower is at rock bottom. Roll on Wed 17 days off work ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Today is the end of my first week I’ve not lost 1 pound I’m feeling deflated whats wrong?

Day 21 Belfast NFD
    Went to a great speed quiz last night, a fund raiser for Mari Curie on behalf of a dear friend who is no longer with us. It was a fun night, with lots of memories. Iโ€™m battling ear ache at the moment. Hopefully it will settle today.
    @ Rainbowsmile. Keep going my friend. This is a marathon not a sprint. Howโ€™s your course work going?
    @crazynoon. Sometimes our bodies take time to adjust. Be patient. This WOL does work.
    @anna6 – I enjoy reading about your puppy. Weโ€™re off to Athens on the 3rd Nov, and when we come home Iโ€™m going to get one. Iโ€™ve always put it off when I worked but now Iโ€™ve retired Iโ€™ve got the time. I think Iโ€™m looking forward more to the dog than the holiday!
    @steve Toon Taxi Driver – enjoy every moment of your hard earned holiday.

Enjoy your weekend everyone

Day 21 UK NFD

scales were kind to me yesterday with a 2lb loss since last week. Iโ€™m struggling though to stick to the programme and find my FDs and NFDs blending into one. Itโ€™s a combination of work stress and the weather getting cooler. Since March Iโ€™ve usually had my main meal of a protein (mainly fish) and salad, with lunch being an apple or sandwich. At the minute I need something more substantial, apart from soup and stir fry veg Iโ€™m finding it difficult to decide on meals so have started to eat rubbish, the other night on a NFD it was a banana toastie! I know thatโ€™s not sustainable in the long run.

@crazynoon welcome to the group, weโ€™re a friendly and supportive gang. Donโ€™t worry too much about not losing in the first week. Did you check what youโ€™re eating on your NFDs? Thereโ€™s a calculator at the top of the page which tells you roughly how many calories we should have on NFDs. My best advice – log calories on something like My Fitness Pal and drink lots of water. I know I tend to either slow or stop losing once I stop drinking water. Logging calories is boring but it keeps you mindful.

Fellow sugar avoiders, not my best week – I was preparing a couple of shoe boxes for the Christmas child appeal yesterday. I always put little packets of sweets dotted around them – Haribo yum. Before I knew what I was doing a couple of packs had gone. I think I inhaled them as theyโ€™d definitely disappeared.
    @bigviking, not sure if youโ€™ll see this but happy holiday.
    @stevetoontaxidriver, 17 days off work, sounds heavenly.
    @anna6 – a ๐Ÿถ best thing in life, apart from babies.
    @fatrabbit, donโ€™t beat yourself up. Weโ€™re all allowed to fall down- itโ€™s the attitude to getting up that counts and youโ€™re such a determined person, youโ€™ll be back on track in no time.
    @rainbowsmile, sending you a hug right back. Youโ€™ve been so strong to go through all you have and shared with us.

Have a great weekend everyone, less than 2 weeks to go In October.

Day 21, London, UK, NFD/CD

Sorry Sober October-ers! I had to share a bottle of red last night during my Thai meal, I didnโ€™t even consider abstaining LOL!!!!

Still managed to dispatch 0.8lbs at this mornings’ weigh-in, so feeling like I just need to be controlled today rather than fast, then get back to my usual B2B2B next week in preparation for the final push!!!

Happy hols @bigviking!!!

I still havenโ€™t caught up with posts but I hope to have more time this evening, I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Day 21, Newcastle UK, FD

Fantastic night at The Stand and if I’d stopped at the burger, fries and beer I wouldn’t have done too badly. However, it seemed a good idea to dive into Sainburys at the Metro station and buy a 4 pack of Snickers and a Peanut Butter Kit Kat (highly recommended to those peanut butter lovers amongst us). There are two Snickers left. Strangely I’m not panicking this time. Reading all the posts of the last few days it seems a lot of us are taking the scenic route right now. Nothing wrong with that so long as we keep travelling.

Hope your earache clears up asap @debster251. Happy holidays @bigviking and @steve Toon Taxi Driver.

It’s the last day of the 3rd week – tomorrow is a clean slate. All the best everyone.

Day 21 Wales NFD

Day19 Dublin Ireland NFD
    Down 0.5kg this week. Not great but will keep going!
    @xoxo it’s awful when you get like that. I was such an avid exerciser I ran a marathon a few years back. Now it’s a brisk walk daily and a few yoga sessions if I can manage it. I think you need to be kind to yourself. Start with commiting to two 30min brisk walks a week for a week or two. Nail that and then build on it. And if you miss a scheduled one don’t beat yourself up. Slot it in another day. Everyone out there is just doing their best. Sometimes we’re capable of more and sometimes we’re just not.

Day 21….Florida…..FD maybe?

I did a b2b Thursday and Friday, so Iโ€™m not sure what today will bring. Tomorrow is the hubbies birthday, so gingerbread cake his favorite is on the table. Good news is I took the next four days off, weโ€™re going to have a nice time together.

@belfast sink…… I completely understand the odd grief and emotions that your feeling. I myself was a product of an affair with a married man. My sister raised me although my mom was present in body at least. I never met my father, however, when he passed almost two years ago. I had very strange feelings over it, basically hit me like a ton of bricks. I was exteremly lucky because my two older sisters made sure I felt loved and wanted everyday. They also kept me in the knowledge of my father family although I never met him. I also after his death did find out he left his wife for me and my mom but she didnโ€™t want it. After his passing, I did reach out to his other children and Iโ€™m currently building a relationship with a couple of them. He had 5 kids with his wife. His death brought up emotions that I didnโ€™t even realize were there. Oh but they were. Please be kind to yourself as you find peace.

@in it to thin it….. I love the flylady system, the decluttering has made life so much easier. Plus, I know the 5 truckloads of stuff to the charity shop will help the community. 2 more rooms to go! My favorite is the laundry part…..
    I have quite gotten the dressed to shoes down yet. Although my sink shines!

@crazynoon……. Welcome! Are you getting enough water?

Okay, Iโ€™m off…. Iโ€™ve got a plumber coming at 9, Iโ€™ve got to water, do my home blessing, go birthday present shopping and meet my bestie at 3pm. What a day off!

I saw a little stiletto of a man, heโ€™s on the loose, heโ€™s on the loose carrying a can of fandango!

Thank you @saffy420 for the hug, I will take everything in the way of hugs I can get.

Any guidance on sleep, since I started this WOL it has improved but sleep is illusive.

I have given up sugar completely and coffee too, but neither have made a difference. Brining a pocket wino has made falling asleep harder but staying asleep easier Any tips?

Mari

Day 21 – USA (UT visiting)- NFD

Proud of myself for actually doing Silver Sneakers two days in a row! And yes, it does help with mood elevation as @at attested to. Daughter and grands thought they were going to hike in the mountain trail, but decided to just stop at a trail side lodge and get hot chocolate as it was snowing in the mountains! Iโ€™m just as glad I did my exercise class instead of going with them. Staying at my maintenance of 160 though.

@rainbowsmile – Mari, there just seems to be something about fasting and not sleeping well for me too. I have not minded on NFDโ€™s to have a small bowl of ice cream at the end of the day. Itโ€™s like a sleeping tonic for me to get a good nightโ€™s sleep. But you said youโ€™ve cut out sugar, so I donโ€™t know if non-sugar ice cream (ice milk) works the same way. I do count the calories as part of my TDEE so sometimes I need to cut back somewhere else to allow for the indulgence.

Cold today, so not sure what is on the docket. Adieu for now! Onward and downward.

Day 21, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

Volunteering for Best Friends Animal Society helping Community Cats and their helpers prepare for winter this afternoon. We give out cat food, winterize cat houses to keep them warmer outside, and give other help to make winter more comfortable for the (feral) cats.๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

Maintaining but I might not be able to get rid of a few extra pounds before traveling. I wanted a little safety net knowing that I will be indulging in Austrian and Italian cuisine soon!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    Still have a week left to do some fasting.

Have a good Saturday everyone!๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ

@rainbowsmile I used to have that issue.
    A small complex carb snack with protein later in the evening can help e.g oat cake with a little slice of turkey.
    Definitely no electronics in the bedroom, dark room and bed by 10 with a good book (real book on paper)
    I put twilight app on my phone so it filters out blue light after dusk and f-lux on my computer to do the same.
    Magnesium in the evening also great to help sleep.
    I used to lie awake trying to fall asleep and started with all of the above breathe in for 4 hold it for 4 and breathe out for 4 – I never make it to ten of these.
    And the obvious, if you can do it…some meditation. Put headspace or something similar on your phone.
    Good luck!!

Day 21 – SW WA USA – NFD

I’m feeling good about having more controlled NfDs. Yesterday’s included a friend & I sharing a plate of blackened steelhead fish lettuce wraps. So yummy and just enough.

Off to a workshop for the day. Will pick up a Dutch Bros decaf americano with sf dark chocolate & cream.
    Will plan to catch up on posts after.

@rainbowsmiles – may you have a good day. Glad weight is stable. The feeling you describe, I believe is emotional to a large extent. That’s how mine has been since a week ago Wednesday when I was blind-sided in an unplanned mtg with my principals. It left me with many unpleasant emotions. Since then my inards eel as you describe. Last night I finally slept more than any night since the mtg.
    I hope you will feel better as you heal.

Day 21 – USA – NFD

Good FD yesterday at 357 cals. – just wasn’t hungry to invent something to eat that equaled the difference to 500 cals, but wasn’t steely enough to try a LFD…@Rainbowsmile, hugs to you (((xoxo))). @fatrabbit, you’ll get right back up and start losing again, I’m sure of it! @mari84, congrats on your dispatch! @SteveToon and BigViking, excited for you and yours on your holidays!

Day 20 UK NFD

Day 21-uk-NFD

Day 21 – Woking, UK – NFD
    241.2lbs
    A better week this week. I’m 1.6lbs lighter than when I flew out to Nuremberg on Monday so need to be a bit careful this weekend to try and stay there.
    I’m starting to think that I probably won’t lose any more weight until the weekly commuting to Germany stops which won’t be until mid December.
    Still, I’m about 17lbs lighter than when I started back in May so that’s a positive.

Day 21 – McMinnville Oregon USA – NFD
    I had a good fast yesterday, I did have some home made chicken soup in the evening which was mostly vegetables, so canโ€™t exactly call it a LF but a success non the less.
    Today my goal is for CONTROL!!

Day 21 California NFD 60.6

My weight crept up slightly again this morning. I did pretty well with food choices yesterday but didnโ€™t need the small bowl of pita chips. Still, better than last week.

@strawberrisandcream – Nothing is worse than a Snickers attack. But at least you didnโ€™t eat the last two.๐Ÿ˜„

This is a tough time of year, at least in the US. The stores are already full of Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ candy. After that the Christmas candy will start and then the Valentines candy. One almost needs blinders when they walk into the grocery stores! Then thereโ€™s all the parties and entertaining this time of year. I need to double down on my resolve. Only 3 – 4 kg to go to my final goal. It gets harder the closer I get.

Day 22 Massachusetts USA FD Congratulations @liathanail for such significant weight loss. That’s an inspiration! Today will be halfway to a man’s FD at 550 but I let my husband choose where we’d eat and it was a bagel place for mid-day meal. Thank goodness I had egg whites and toast for breakfast. I’ll go for a CD tomorrow and should finish the week at or below 6000 calories.

I will definitely download my fitness pal again! Lol, and try to drink more water, thank you for your comments, #tryharder

Day 21 – Cumbria UK – NFD

Not a bad day for a NFD but the weather could have been a bit better…….

Weight stable at 54kg this morning – still staying below target of 55kg so happy with that!

@bigviking – have a fab holiday
    @mari84 – ๐Ÿ’ƒfor that 7.6kg / 16.8 lb you made disappear in just over 2 months!!!!!
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver – Wednesday will be here soon enough for that long awaited holiday – have fun
    @crazynoon – welcome – lots of good advice given – stick to it you will see changes
    @rainbowsmile – ๐Ÿค—you are stronger than you think – again lots of good advice being given to help improve your sleep pattern
    @liathanail – slow but sure does it – this has to be a WOL and not a quick weight loss solution for it to work on a permeant basis – well done you!

For those who are not seeing the scales move downwards – stick to this WOL it does work and those pesky scales will reflect a loss sooner than you think…..

โ€œDo not wait; the time will never be โ€˜just right.โ€™ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.โ€ โ€”George Herbert

Day 22 Gold Coast CD

Day 21, Mountaintop PA USA, NFD

Just off a good week with lots of veggies, fruit, protein and controlled eating. Approaching my 1 year anniversary with Fast 5:2 in November. I thought I was in maintenance until I learned about fasting and started to encourage my DH to lose some pounds. Now almost one year later I am 18 pounds lighter and I know healthier than ever.

I will celebrate my 71th birthday tomorrow at the same weight I was after giving birth to my first child 47 years ago. 142 pounds feels great.

I walk 3 to 4 miles a day and keep track with my Fitbit. It is an amazing motivator. I have logged 5700 miles in 3.5 years. 50 pounds gone. It is only about 1.5 to 2 pounds per month but onward and downward is our goal. I am enjoying maintenance for last 4 months, but you never know.

Love buying the smaller sizes and sending the other ones to eBay or the Good Will. Enjoy the energy and vitality that comes with the Fast 5:2 WOL.

By the way for all who are struggling, this is an amazing plan. Follow Fast 5:2 and your portions will decline, you will have lots of energy, you will lose weight and enjoy a stabilized life. It is one day at a time. I have lots of patience at my age.

Enjoy the posts. Keep up your programs.

Day 22 – Perth, Western Australia – FD
    After the last couple of weeks, today is one of the most difficult FDs. Mainly psychological but feeling like it’s futile. Even though intellectually I know that I have managed to lost quite a bit and I’m back down 64kg after a shocking fortnight of bad eating etc. I think the return of my insomnia may be having an effect on my mood in general. Just trying not to spiral out again.
    Sorry if this sounds incoherent.

almost Day 22 – SW WA USA – NFD

@steffieagle – Happy Birthday! How wonderful to be 71 and fabulous! You are such an inspiration. Enjoy your special day!

Wild and rainy weather here. Lights just flickered. Some are without power. All the soaking rain and then the wind has been causing trees to be uprooted, some wires down, some small landslides in the area. Glad to have a safe dry place.

Day 22 UK NFD

Happy Birthday Steffieagle, well done with the youthful weight. A good way to celebrate:) I am getting close but am not quite there, although to matching 30 years ago not 47. I hope once I get there I can maintain until I can match that. I don’t ever want to go back to the way I used to eat.

Day 21 London NFD
    Day 22 NFD

Day 22, Gozo Malta, nfd

Debster251 having a puppy is as Saffy said the next best thing after having a baby. He is so playful too and loves running around.

A nfd today enjoying myself at the swings with my granddaughters and daughter.

Tomorrow is the first of three consecutive fast days,

Have a good Sunday everyone. Together we’re stronger.

Day 22 Belfast NFD
    Jumped on,the scales this morning and got a shock. Thatโ€™ll teach me to be complacent
    Sober Octoberers – the dragon is safely tucked back in itโ€™s cage however, sweet enoughers that sugar dragon keeps popping his head out. Since the cupcake incident, Iโ€™ve managed to polish off a packet of ginger nuts too๐Ÿ˜–. Back on the wagon today and a BIG reset.

Have a good Sunday.

Day 22 Wales NFD

@steffieagle – Happy Birthday! Thank you for the inspirational post.

Boarding abstinence wagon for the last week of our challenge.

Day 22 – Woking, UK – NFD
    239.2lbs
    And another 2lbs off since yesterday. So I guess that confirms my theory that the travelling is making me retain water – I just dropped 3.6lbs in 2 days.
    Maybe there is hope that I can still continue to lose weight whilst travelling.

Day 22 TOOCNFD ( totally out of control NFD!!) – again- country west Australia
    Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear! OH dear ! OH……. DEAR……….
    Does the word ‘epic’ come from the word ‘ epicurean’ I wonder? Just a thought as I have had THE MOST. MASSIVE. EPICUREAN. EPIC. of a week!!!!
    We ended up unexpectedly in the midst of the Margaret River region in the south west of WA for a few days. This region is well known for it’s food and wines. They make the best wines in the WORLD ( IMHO)
    I went from a glass or 2 a week person to wine at lunch AND dinner – and not just ONE.
    A glass for @flourbaby, a glass for me…
    Add to this, morning tea, lunches of 2 courses and chocolate and cheese and desserts and carbohydrates by the 1000s in the form of garlic bread, dark rye bread, artisanal bread, handmade gnocchi and ravioli ( we stayed about 10 metres from a wonderful Italian restaurant) 2 course dinners with the above….
    you get the drift.
    Anyway I got home this afternoon and the scales took one look at me and quavered in fright ( truly, I swear) So I took pity on them and have decided NOT to check the damage until I have a FD or 3 this week and try to claw back some of the excess that has found it’s way back to the waist.
    Of course it IS possible that all my clothes have shrunk this week but……
    @coda,@debster251,@metatauta and others, thanks for the support and now that I am back home I do plan to be serious about getting well and truly back to a proper 5:2 WOE.
    I am a bit ( a lot) disappointed in my complete lack of discipline over the past week but as many of you have said, life is for living and the reset button is there to be hit.
    My DH DID mention once or twice , rather tentatively ‘ So this is not a ‘2’ day then?’ – he lives still.
    Apologies for the emphases during this ramble but I am rather shocked at my complete throwing caution to the winds re food this past week.
    Onward and downward – with a LOT of discipline.

2nd post

Happy birthday Steffieagle, many happy remains. Nothing beats being healthy it’s the best present you can give to yourself. You’re an inspiration. I’m at a healthy bmi but would like to lose about three kilos more then maintain.

For those who are finding it hard to fall asleep, keep to a daily routine before bed at night and a dark room.

Onwards and downwards

Day 22 Newcastle UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง NFD
    13st 3lb fasting day Monday then anything goes on holidays ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ดโ›ฑ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,101 through 1,150 (of 1,507 total)

You must be logged in to reply.