Obease to Healthy in 6 months!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Obease to Healthy in 6 months!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ETJ 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’ve been doing 5:2 since mid Janurary, when I weighed 107.6kg/16st 13lb. According to my BMI I was obese.

When I weighed myself today, I was 81.4kg/12st 11.5lb. Which has brought my BMI just into the healthy section, even though it’s borderline, it is still within it!! I’ve not yet achieved my goal of around 75kg, but not far to go now.

Really, I just wanted to say, for me, this diet has absolutely worked and it has made my thing a lot about my food choices, but I am still able to enjoy myself… I do like food a lot after all.

For me, I just decided to try it and it was easy, I didn’t really even have to try, mostly. Sure, I had to get used to things and finding what is best to eat on fasting days, but it wasn’t a struggle.

I’ve achieved this even without any regular exercise apart from a walk 2-3 times a week at lunch time. The only thing I have done really outside of that is climb Mount Snowdon on the medium difficulty tracks. I don’t think I could have done that at my previous weight, although it did highlight how unfit I am generally.

My next goal is to get fit and then attempt the welsh 3 peaks challenge.

Now I’m in the process of replacing most of my clothes, my wallet is crying but I do look good now…It gives a lot more confidence. I was shopping for new shirts for work and in the store I was in, the assistants were really attentive. I was looking at the regular fit sizes, they seemed right, but one of the assistants said I’d be better at getting a slim fit! It never crossed my mind really, but it was nice to get a compliment of sorts from a total stranger. I felt good that day.

Really, I am posting this to serve as inspiration for others that if you just stick it out, it works. People are amazed how much weight I’ve lost just by changing my eating habits and which are now changed for life, for the better.

Apologies if any of the above seems a bit disjointed, I was typing as I was thinking. 🙂

10 out of 10 Paul. Wow that’s a lot of weight you’ve lost. I lost 20 kg and went from a XXL shirt to a medium. My wife finally couldn’t take it any more and said your not wearing those shirts any more they look enormous on you. Go out and buy yourself new ones. Same with the pants, Ive gone from 36″ to 30/32″ and the only thing keeping them up was my belt and even then I had to put another hole in the belt.

Well done Paul. It sounds like you have found something that works for you and have managed to stick with it. You are so close to your goal weight now! Not far to go now considering how far you’ve come. Congrats! 👏

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.