November 2017 Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
November 2017 Challenge

This topic contains 1,403 replies, has 122 voices, and was last updated by  Anna6 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1,401 through 1,404 (of 1,404 total)

• Final Post for November

Well, I only dispatched .7 lbs. this month…went up and down a few times. I am fasting today (Day 1 of Dec.), but realized it’s probably more precise to declare my weight this morning instead of tomorrow morning, which would be the 2nd day of the new month. So I’m 166.4 now. I have not measured myself yet, but will do so and log it on the spreadsheet. I usually lose at least an inch or so somewhere each month, which tells me this WOL is working well despite the scales. I appreciate you, @jessyoursize, for your hard work this month and would love to cheer each one of you individually for your determination, whether the scales moved or not. I have not heard from anyone about my question regarding BMI measurements (WW scale vs. 5:2 website calculator). If anyone could please let me know which is the more realistic measurement, I’d appreciate it!

Please count me in for the December Challenge.

@metatauta – I believe this thread has wrapped up & is winding down… the foot traffic & action has moved on to December’s page. If you post your question there, more eyes will see it & hopefully you’ll receive some helpful feedback.

See you in December thread! 😃👍🏼

Day 2, Gozo Malta, nfd

Today I’m being careful what to eat. I had some salmon and it was a small piece from one portion. I also had a large bowl of hot spiced fruit salad which I made on Thursday and was still delicious. This evening I won’t have my usual pizza but a light meal of about 400 calories instead. Then today would be almost a fast day of 850 calories. I need this as next week I’m going for a week to Sicily and I won’t be fasting.

I’m taking care of my youngest grandson Alexander today and he sleeps with me then tomorrow we’ll take him to his mother (my daughter) to Malta. Tomorrow we’ll have lunch in a restaurant.

Have a great Saturday everyone, onwards and downwards stay strong.

Viewing 4 posts - 1,401 through 1,404 (of 1,404 total)

You must be logged in to reply.