no more lurking

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• So after lurking around the forums for a few days and finding so many ispirational stories I’ve decided to take the plunge into the world of IF.

It hasnt quite gone to plan but I shall probably blog about that at some point in the future, but for now I just want to say hi.

Couple of quick Q’s

How many people incorporate exercise into the diet plan and how do they find the fast days inpact, and does it help the amount of weight lost ?

And also im a little concerned that I wont want to eat on my normal days for fear of undoing the good work done on my fast days anyone else have the same issue?

Tim

I usually do strength training fast days and cardio the others. Just seems logical to me. I just started IF and have lost 1.1 lb after 10 days. That ‘s a huge loss for me as I lose slowly.

Since I am new to this I am still counting calories on feed days with a number in mind. Perhaps in time I will have the courage to not do this. Good luck to you.

Tim,

I exercise 5 days a week. Used to HATE it, but the key is to find something you enjoy. For me, it’s jumping 1/2 an hour in front of the tv. I do it whether it’s fast/feast day, and boy, does it help!

Don’t be afraid to eat on feast day, or you may set yourself up for disaster. If you’re like me, calorie count. Some people hate to, I would go crazy if I didn’t. Just follow the 5:2 plan how it was designed. It’s easy and the results are amazing. Hope this helps!

tim

hope this helps u

“The Truth About Exercise” 28 February 2012

Michael Mosley investigates recent scientific research that could change the way people exercise, including a study that suggests many could benefit from just three minutes of high-intensity activity a week. He also discovers the health benefits of seemingly innocuous actions, such as walking and fidgeting, and learns why some people do not respond to exercise at all.

THE TRUTH ABOUT EXERCISE

http://vimeo.com/51836895

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.