Night worker problems

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kaz1976 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi guys, I work a night shift 5 nights a week from 10pm until 7am. I find it easier to fast on work days as I am busier either working or sleeping whereas on days off I tend to want to graze.

Quick question though, should my fast days be midnight to midnight as if I was on a normal body clock or should I adjust the hours to suit my “day”? I ask because my “lunchtime” is at 00:30 and I have my “dinner” at around 08:30am. If I go midnight to midnight I’m kind of starting fasting in the middle of my “day”.

I don’t know if this will make any difference to this way of life showing results or not.

Any other night workers out there??
    Does anybody have any advice to help me please?

Thanks in advance ☺

My fast days start when I wake up and end when I wake up the next day.

Hi,

A FD isn’t only 24 hours, it is from after dinner on say Sunday night, through to when the fast is broken on Tuesday.

Bearing that in mind, you need to do what works best for you on the 5 days when you are working.

I am struggling with this too, and are only managing with 2x24hour fasts while on nights, today I am going to see if I can make 36 hours (I didn’t work last night). Of course for the next 24 hours I will mostly be awake which will make fasting more difficult. If I can’t make it through today I will try 3x24hr fasts for my final week of nights (happily I go back to days after that).

The one positive thing has been I’ve maintained my weight loss, where as I usually gain on nights.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.