Newbie here as well – from Columbia Gorge in Oregon, USA

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Newbie here as well – from Columbia Gorge in Oregon, USA

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ah-tee 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Greetings, all ! Starting this today ! Looks like a great site and wonderful set up here. Looking forward to meeting a few folks here as well. I’m a healthy 65 year old, swim a mile a day and do some other stuff as well in exercise and mobility. Eat organic vegie pesc at home 🏡, but also still eat out a lot. We play music so there’s regular craft beer as well 🎶😊🎶. Aiming here to drop from 22.3 BMI ( Calc right here today! ) to BMI 20, and 3 months looks just fine for this. I’ve played w 16/8 IF now want to add 5/2 on MON THURS days. Have been looking for community to do this with. Glad I’m here !

Maybe somebody might tell me what I can do with hunger during fast times – the (non-diabetic) hypoglycemic kind. I drink water, non caf tea. After 1 cup coffee w 1/2 1/2, stay off caffeine. Ideas ?

Ah-tee from the Columbia Gorge in Oregon, USA

I am surprised to be making this recommendation but so far I am loving it. I drink about one tablespoon of organic unpasteurized apple cider vinegar with about one teaspoon of reconstituted lemon juice to about 12 ounces of water. I don’t measure these just a quick pour from each bottle. I find it quite pleasing with a bit of a lemonade taste. It really seems to quell any cravings that I am having. I do this several times per day. I only drink black coffee first thing in the morning and then water or water/vinegar/lemon juice the rest of the day. I’ve been at this for about a month.

Thanks @seekin178, I might just try that today, it’s my first MON FD so far going great. Had a cuppa coffee w 1/2 1/2 then went to swim my daily mile and then wound up in a water yoga clases so feeling well exercised (!). Now I’m chewing gum and drinking Perrier mixed 50 50 with Kevita sparkling probiotic drink which is organic w 15cals per 8oz. So far so good ! I’ve got some apple cider vinegar and I might just squeeze a lemon into it later on today !
    THANKS !
    Ah-tee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.