Newbie from Finland

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rosetta 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, I joined this forum yesterday, and I’m afraid I did it kind of wrong way round and started posting on the forums before actually first introducing myself here 😉

I’m on my 2nd week of 5:2, 3rd fast day today. I actually stumbled upon 5:2 almost by accident last week, as I wanted to try fasting (inspired by Gandhi, no less) and was looking for ways to do it, and articles about 5:2 came up 🙂 I’m so glad I found this regime, with all the health benefits in addition to weight loss!
    I’m not overweight but on the upper range of normal weight, and would really love to lose at least 15 kg to get close to the weight I was in my 20’s (I’m now 41). I’m not sure if I’ve lost anything yet, as our scale is quite old and inaccurate, so I don’t even know my starting weight very precisely, but anyway it doesn’t show any clear loss yet (I need to get a better scale! ;)); but hopefully soon I will see some.

Welcome to the forum Rosetta! 🙂

Thanks, Steph! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.