This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all, I’m starting the fast diet on Monday and wondering if any of you have any advice to tip please

Thanks x

Hi, welcome to 5:2
    So much advice has already been posted, but this is a good place to start: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

I’ve been doing 5:2 for 16 months. I lost the weight that I wanted over the first 5 months then stayed with it to help me maintain that lower weight. Personally I think the first thing to take care of for FDs is to plan ahead. If possible have food ready to go so that meal preparation is simple of FDs.

If you haven’t read the Fast Diet book I would recommend you do, it does help.

Vickydewar, we are all here to cheer you on. As for tips, plan your meals in advance. LJoyce agrees with me on that. Drink lots of water — it will help if you are feeling hungry. Plan activities to keep your mind occupied and keep you out of the kitchen.
    We have been Fasting for 5 years and I can tell you that this works to take the weight off and keep it off.
    Good luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.