This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  papabear 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi all im new to this started on monday but previously done CWP for 3months and lost 2 1/2 stn but found it to tough to keep at it so trying 5.2 i am 16.9 stn and would like to get down to about 14stn realistcly so hope to get and maybe be of help to folk on this site onwards and downwards i hope

papabear, congratulations on starting 5:2 🙂 I’m not familiar with CWP, what is it?

thanks franfit, cambridge weight plan it works but is very hard to keep on it shakes and bars so i should hopefully find fasting for 2 days no problem got of to a bad start to day miscalculated my calories on porridge so will fast tomorrow thats the good thing about 5.2 flexible

papabear, I definitely like eating real food much better than shakes and bars, even with the nuisance of having to figure out the calorie counts of different foods I like to eat. I also like the flexibility of 5:2. Have you read the book or checked out the ‘why’ ‘how’ and ‘faq’ tabs? I started 5:2 last August, lost 40 pounds in 40 weeks (faster at the beginning than at the end) with 5:2 plus gradually increasing my walking to an average of 10,000 steps/day, BMI went from 26.9 to 20.1, am now in the process of figuring out maintenance.

franfit thats great weight loss i agree real food better i will just have to get used to calorie counting yea i have got the 5 2 book will keep me on track although i find some of calories for different foods in book different from my fitness app so i am just trying to keep them as near as posible to both i have started walking this morning too just half hour to start me off i used to do the 10,000 steps to and hope to get back into that eventually well fast day today need to keep busy….. good luck with the maintenance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.