New – Week 1 done

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi All

My name is Katie and I live in South Wales, UK.

I have been overweight since the birth of my son, who is now 4!

I started weight watchers August last year and lost 2st with this but after christmas didn’t seem to lose anymore.

I work with a colleague who has tried this diet and after 3 weeks had lost 10lbs so I figured it was time to try something else. So I bought the book and before I’d finished it I knew that I wanted to do this mainly because of the health benefits and obviously the weight loss I knew people had acheived too.

So, I’ve completed my first week and please to say I’ve lost 4lbs! I’ve noticed that I’m not as hungry as usual and I’m not being strict on my ‘normal days’ but I’m not being silly either. I’ve decided to give up breakfast unless I’m really hungry because in the past I just ate it because I felt I had to.

Looking forward to week 2, did my first weeks fast day yesterday and I feel great! Be nice to see the health benefits too which I’m sure will come with following this plan!

Well done! On 2nd week too and also lost 4lbs. 🙂 x

Hi I’m Tina and I’m on my second week but only lost a pound. I’m sticking with it though as I know a few people who have been really successful. I’ve also done Weight Watchers and actually put weight on with it.Too much food for me I think. Even though it’s only a pound I feel better mentally. Not thinking about food all day is brilliant.

I tried Weight Watcher a few times…yes, lost the weight, but put it right back on again. There was just too much thinking about your next meal … but it looks like with Fast Diet it will be so much easier ! I hope, tomorrow is my first day.

Welcome!

I understand (yo-yo dieting) and have lost the same 25-30 pounds for maybe 25 years. I really think this is the lifestyle change to end all diets!

Good Luck to Us!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.